PDA

View Full Version : "Cat survives 10-mile trip on top of car!"

Soapets
03-05-2005, 11:07 PM
I got this from MSN's news, thought PT people might be interested:

Cat survives 10-mile trip on top of car
Motorist alerts owner of 'Cuddle Bug's' precarious positionThe Associated Press
Updated: 1:48 p.m. ET March 4, 2005INKOM, Idaho -

Torri Hutchinson's cat might just have one less life to live. Hutchison was driving along Interstate 15 one day recently when a motorist kept trying to get her attention and pointing to the roof of her car.

She said she was wary of the man, but wondered if perhaps her ski rack might have come loose.

She pulled over to the side, but kept her doors locked and the motor running.

The man pulled up behind her. Hutchinson rolled down her window to hear the man frantically shouting, "Your cat! Your cat!"

He reached for the roof of her car and handed the shocked Hutchinson her orange tabby.

She had driven about 10 miles with the cat on top of the car, and didn't even notice the feline when she stopped for gas.

Hutchinson said Cuddle Bug, or C.B. for short, had climbed into the back of her car as she was getting ready to leave. She put him out, but he must have jumped on the roof while she wasn't looking, she said.

lady_zana
03-06-2005, 09:51 AM
Um....how do you NOT notice a cat on top of your car when you stop for gas? Makes one wonder if that lady is living with 'all nine lives' herself.......

catmandu
03-06-2005, 03:31 PM
i thought,that too at first,but I have done,some things,I think,we all have,when we focus,on doing one thing,and are not paying attention,to that which,is around us.

Vette
03-06-2005, 06:14 PM
I seen this thread in the Dog House. :)

and i still find it just as hard to belive as i did before.
i guess the cat had its claws dug in good,, other wise i dont think it would have stuck to the car that long. LOL

RICHARD
03-07-2005, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Vette
I seen this thread in the Dog House. :)

and i still find it just as hard to belive as i did before.
i guess the cat had its claws dug in good,, other wise i dont think it would have stuck to the car that long. LOL

I saw an interview with the woman and a clip of the cat.

The C.B. is a gorgeous orange cat.

The car had a roof/ski rack in top.

The woman was a total spaz.

She was kinda laughing about the whole incident, Had poor Cuddle Bug fallen off the roof, she would have never known what happened to the poor cat.

-------------------------

I was beside a guy that had left the keys on the roof of his car.

I pulled up next to him, honked, rolled down the window, yelled "YOUR KEYS ARE ON THE ROOF" and pointed.

He looked at me like I was out of my mind....

I shrugged my shoulders and turned into the parking lot I was going into. I saw him pull over, get out and take the keys off the roof, he looked back at me as I got out of the car and didn't wave or try to give me an acknowledgement, actually he looked pissed off.....

Next time I'm going to laugh and wait for whatever it is to fall off...
maybe I'll get lucky and it will be a purse or wallet.....:rolleyes: