PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor's dog!

animal_rescue
03-05-2005, 03:45 PM
My neighbor just got a new dog! Boy I'm mad about it, they have gotten rid of like 5 dogs already and we're always calling the pound about them! They don't take care of their dogs at all, they have a cat and they take care of him but they just aren't dog people! I walked through my backyard to their backyard and the dog immediatly started whining, poor boy there's no food or water out there for him and no shelter, he's just tied up, I'm going to wait till they leave, then I'll feed him and give him some water.... it's just a matter of time before they get rid of him too.

I asked my brother and he said some guy just gave the dog to him.

vinjashira
03-05-2005, 03:49 PM
that is sad :( I do not understand why some people want to have a dog but do not want to take care of it.... so why have a dog???

Oggyflute
03-05-2005, 09:49 PM
Must be so infuriating for you. :( Please take care of the pup as best you can. :)

GraciesMommy
03-05-2005, 09:54 PM
I would be mad, too...I hate to see a dog tied up!

scraps
03-06-2005, 04:16 AM
my neighbor was like that, sassys mom was a little rat terrior and they would just let her fend for herself. especially during the winter i would see her out there in the snow and cold. so i just started putting her in the house. she was skinny and pregnant so i fed her also.those people would just ignore her. the night she had sassy and the other 2 pups, we had a tornado, so fortunatly i had her in the house and she had them here. 3 barks 3 puppies. after i gave them back to them she hid them under my house, because they always left them outside. but they gave me sassy and gave away the other 2 and the mom.

delidog
03-06-2005, 05:52 AM
Grrrrr!!!!:mad:

:( for the poor pup!!!!

Are you able to help the dog???
Maybe convince them to allow you to re-home it????

Just a Thought

scraps
03-06-2005, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by delidog
Grrrrr!!!!:mad:

:( for the poor pup!!!!

Are you able to help the dog???
Maybe convince them to allow you to re-home it????

Just a Thought this has been almost 2 years ago, so i don't know what happened to sassys mom and sisters.

lute
03-06-2005, 09:52 AM
poor pup:(

i hate it when people git rid of a dog once the "new" wears off.:mad:

can't you call a local shelter,animal control, police?

animal_rescue
03-06-2005, 05:18 PM
We have very crappy animal control and police. the animal control would most likely give the dog to one of his friend's because that's what he does a lot, he also likes to drop animals off in the middle of no where to die. The police won't do anything for sure, and the humane society is in a different county so I don't think they can do anything about it.

scraps
03-06-2005, 05:56 PM
thats why i basically took care of their dog for them. we have pitiful animal control here also. after she had the pups they sent her to relatives. she was a good little dog she would sleep right next to my head on the pillow. i wish sassy would have got to know her. hopefully the new people took care of her.