PDA

View Full Version : Prismacolors

slleipnir
03-05-2005, 01:52 PM
I have a set of these colored pensils, but no black or white. It seems it's VERY hard to find these color here single...I was curious if I were to send someone the money for the pencils and shipping if someone could send them to me (assuming your stores carry them...?) Perhaps perferrably canadian as I'm to poor to afford american money orders :X

Karen
03-05-2005, 01:54 PM
I can get them individually a couple towns over ... Just one black and one white?

slleipnir
03-05-2005, 02:18 PM
Yup, I have a 24 color set but it never came with white or black :( Thanks Karen

Oh yeah, do any of you know if there are special/good sharpeners for them?? I thought I had an ok sharpener, but it seems to be destroying some of them :( bye bye parma violet lol

catnapper
03-05-2005, 03:00 PM
I have about 5 or 6 whites right now! I go through them like water. You need a good sharpener, and a gentle touch. As soon as the blade starts to go, replace it. Those pencils are so soft and break so easily. Store them so they don't get tossed around. The more they are jostled, the more likely to break.

The sharpener I use is from Kohl-I-Nor, and is in a wooden "case" opposed to a metal or platic one. It gives nice sharp points. Sometimes a sharpener just won't give those pencils a point, no matter how hard you try. I got it at either AC Moores or Micheals.

slleipnir
03-05-2005, 03:38 PM
Man, we don't have stores like that here. It sucks. I'll llook around to see if we have good shapeners, thanks for the advice

slleipnir
04-06-2005, 03:12 PM
Anyone? Let me know how much they are and I will send you the money/shipping and my addy. Also, if you have quality sharpners specifically for these pencils it would be appreciated too.

Just tellme how much they are. I will send you the money before you send the pencils...I just want them a lot lol