PDA

View Full Version : Update on my Grandma *pics*

Kfamr
03-05-2005, 07:03 AM
The other night my dad and I went to visit my grandma. She's still very sick with bronchitis but is home now.
My mom and I made some yummy fruit shakes for my dad and I to bring her. I also brought along a bear that I had (she collects bears and has a few rooms FULL of them), and made her a scrapbook card of the muttlies. She enjoyed it all very much.

She said that all of her energy is just gone. She can barely get up and let the dogs out to potty, but they are what make her get up.
I gave all three of her dogs a bath for her, as she surely doesn't have enough energy for that.

Here's a few of the pictures I took of her babies. :)
Maylinn-
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/kkkaylol/7.jpg
Angel-
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/kkkaylol/14.jpg
Maytag-
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/kkkaylol/17.jpg
Maylinn with her mommy. :)
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y26/kkkaylol/22.jpg

Please still keepy my grandma in your thoughts. It's not good for her to me sick at all. :(

Cincy'sMom
03-05-2005, 07:37 AM
glad your grandma is home and getting better. Her pups sure are cuties!!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-05-2005, 07:43 AM
Hope you grandma is feeling better soon.
I am sure it made her feel good for you to come over and help her.

Her puppies are all so cute!!:D

trayi52
03-05-2005, 08:31 AM
How precious all her babies are! I hope she gets to feeling better and back to herself in no time at all.

I will keep your sweet Grandma in my thoughts.

Willie:)

anna_66
03-05-2005, 08:49 AM
Kay I'm sorry to hear your grandma still isn't feeling well. I hope in time she starts to get some of her energy back.
It was so sweet of you to give her dogs a bath. I'm sure that helped her out alot.

I'll be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers.

ChrisH
03-05-2005, 09:02 AM
Aww, the dogs are so sweet. :)

Glad to see that your grandma is out of the hospital, sorry to hear she is still so sick though. I will be keeping her her in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs
Chris

KYS
03-05-2005, 09:35 AM
Sending more get well wishes for your grandmother.
Her puppers are adorable.

lute
03-05-2005, 09:49 AM
i hope your granmother gets better soon.

dukedogsmom
03-05-2005, 12:41 PM
I'm glad she's home now. It will be easier to get well being in that environment with the loved dogs. That was very good of you to bathe them for her. I'm sure she really appreciated it.

lizbud
03-05-2005, 05:02 PM
That was very kind of you to bath the pups for your Grandma.
I hope she's feeling a little stronger & better every day. Does
she have people to look in on her from time to time? Looks like
she already has great company in those pretty puppers.:)

tatsxxx11
03-05-2005, 05:12 PM
Get well soon Grandma:) So glad she's gone, Kay! And I'm sure she really appreciated your visit, the bear and having her very own personal groomer at hand:) The pups are precious! What a sweet thing for you do! Keep us updated!

luvofallhorses
03-05-2005, 06:51 PM
Your grandmother is still in my thoughts and prayers. Her babies are precious:)

*LabLoverKEB*
03-05-2005, 08:02 PM
Kay, I will be sure to keep your Grandmother in my prayers. That was so sweet and thoughtful of you to give her the bear, make her the card, and give a 3 of her pups a bath! She sure must appreciate that! Get well soon grandma!

stacwase
03-06-2005, 06:59 AM
I'll bet it was a relief for her, to have you bathe the dogs for her. What a great grandaughter!

cookieluver7
03-06-2005, 09:43 AM
I will be praying for your grandmother! I'm sure your visit made her feel better. Her babies are soooo cute and I bet she was thankful you came over and gave her pups a bath so she didn't have to do it. I hope your grandmother get better soon!! :D

Cataholic
03-06-2005, 02:49 PM
Kay, your Grandma will be in my prayers. Not to copy everyone else, but, really, that was very sweet of you to bathe her dogs. Very.

RobiLee
03-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Kay, I hope your grandma is feeling much better real soon. I'm so glad that you went to visit her and help out with those cute little pups. You know I loves those malteses!

Lots of positive thoughts for you grandma.

Robin

Jadapit
03-06-2005, 04:58 PM
I will keep your grandma in my thoughts and prayers. Her pups sure are cute. :)

wolf_Q
03-06-2005, 10:55 PM
I'm glad your Grandma is home, I hope she'll be feeling better soon! Very cute pics of her dogs!

popcornbird
03-06-2005, 11:30 PM
Hope your grandma feels better soon! Boy are her pups CUTE!!!

Soapets
03-07-2005, 03:29 AM
Your Grandma will be in my thoughts and prayers as well. Do you live very close to her, so that you can go over to visit her and help her out fairly often?

It sounds like YOU are an answer to a lot of prayers for her---someone to care about her and to help her out with things as she continues to get better. I'm sure she appreciates that quite a bit. What a special grand-daughter you must be to her!:)

Kfamr
03-07-2005, 01:31 PM
Thank you everyone for your kind comments.

I live fairly close to my grandma, but she is in good hands with my grandpa and her 3 pups. :)

Samantha Puppy
03-07-2005, 01:41 PM
Hope your grandma is doing better now, Kay. It's scary when someone close to you gets sick or hurt but know thatyou can depend on us for a shoulder to cry on, an ear to yell in, etc. :)

Oggyflute
03-08-2005, 12:40 AM
Glad to see your Grandma is on the mend now mate. Hope she gets better real soon. She has real nice furkids.:)

GraciesMommy
03-08-2005, 07:41 AM
I know that meant a lot to her you being there, taking care of her babies and they are really sweeties..I love the name Maytag, how cute. She is blessed to have such a caring grandangel~