PDA

View Full Version : Little grey kitty...

moosmom
03-04-2005, 09:32 PM
Her eyes are open!!!! I named her Reilly. Still not sure of the sex but figure Reilly is a great name for a boy or a girl.

Sassy started to purr today! I had her laying in my arms and started rubbing her belly. What a great sound. Purrrrrrr...... :D:D :D

catnapper
03-04-2005, 09:34 PM
Open eyes already? Such little wonders they are! I wish I could hear that purr myself... one of life's most wonderful sounds.

catmandu
03-04-2005, 10:26 PM
Eyes wide ope,and that Little Kitten,is already starting,the cahnge,into the Beautiful Cat,,taht Reilly,will become.

MULTICATMOM
03-04-2005, 10:46 PM
I LOVE IT!!:D :D

kaoK'okung
03-04-2005, 11:22 PM
Zip and Shy say "cheers to little reilly and sassy too!!!!"...(course, i translated the meows for you....;) :) :))

koxka
03-05-2005, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by moosmom
Sassy started to purr today! I had her laying in my arms and started rubbing her belly. What a great sound. Purrrrrrr...... :D:D :D

Awwwwwwwwww :D

sasvermont
03-05-2005, 05:57 PM
Well? Where are the photos? We want our kitten fix!

:D :eek: :D

Sas et al

QueenScoopalot
03-05-2005, 06:23 PM
Awww!!! I always pick up each kitten when their eyes are opening, and kiss them and tell them "welcome to the world"! :D They sometimes respond with a hiss lol...scary little pit vipers! :eek: :D

moosmom
03-05-2005, 08:06 PM
I took yet ANOTHER closer look at their "equipment" and I THINK I have 3 girls and a boy. The suspected boy is black with the usual 5 toes on each foot. I named him Bucky after the cat character in "Get Fuzzy" my favorite cat cartoon.

The other girl's names are Puddin and Sassy (Sassy has a small white spot on on her throat). All but the boy have their eyes open. They are SO active!! I am SO in love!!

I promise, tomorrow is my only day off, I will take more pictures.