PDA

View Full Version : I'm moving.

molucass
03-04-2005, 07:30 PM
I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm doing alright for anyone that cares.

I've been out of my parents house since Feb. 15th. But, my girlfriend and our roommate will be moving back to TN.
I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning and we won't have access to a computer until we are able to get one of our own, so I'm not sure when I will be able to check back in.

Right now we are at my parents house and they will be the ones that will be bringing us to TN..

Hope everyone is doing good.

buckner
03-04-2005, 07:38 PM
I hope you guys have a safe trip! Please be sure to check in when you arrive and have computer access. Will the dogs be coming with you?

molucass
03-04-2005, 08:14 PM
Unfortunately, no. My parents will be keeping Annie and Bailee here at their house.

My girlfriend has a chihuahua, and the people we are going to be staying with up there already have an english bulldog puppy, so I won't be able to bring the girls with me.

My mom promised to send pictures of them to me though, and when they go to visit my grandpa at the first part of April, they said they might bring Annie with them and come up through Tennessee so I can see her.

Soapets
03-04-2005, 08:26 PM
Maybe you can log on to a computer in a public library sometimes, just to check in, until you can get a computer of your own. I think most public libraries have computers for the public to use, but your time allotted on it might be limited if you go to the library to use it while there's a big demand. But at least you could check in with PT now and then.:)

sammy101
03-04-2005, 09:33 PM
Glad your ok!I've been thinking about you lately!Im glad your ok.I guess Bandit & Molly are staying with your parents,also?
I hope everything goes ok!:)

delidog
03-05-2005, 04:28 AM
Yes, Good luck..
check in when you can...
What about Bandit????
Where is he??

lute
03-05-2005, 09:50 AM
where at in TN? have a safe trip.

Karen
03-05-2005, 10:18 AM
Glad you're okay, and thanks for checking in! Good luck on the move, be safe!

molucass
04-11-2005, 05:51 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm here now and I've been here for about 3 months.. Things are going great, and I'm very happy that I moved.

Hope everyone else is doing well, I won't be able to check back in for a while, we are at my girlfriends parents house and we still don't have a computer.

~Cori

sammy101
04-11-2005, 09:16 PM
im happy that your good!Hopefully you could get a computer soon!:)
how are the dogs?