PDA

View Full Version : what kind of car is that???

RICHARD
03-04-2005, 05:48 PM
I was behind a car last night in the Golden State Freeway going north.

I looked at the sweater in the back window when it started to move around. When I drive I'm not paying attention to what's inside a car-but this sweater got my interest.

I looked again and it was a huge black cat lazing on the the rear deck of a Toyota Camry.....

As I pulled up closer I saw it wasn't a Camry, it was a CAT-illac...

:rolleyes: ;) :confused: :D :eek:

RedHedd
03-04-2005, 05:54 PM
:D

catmandu
03-04-2005, 07:25 PM
Sounds like that Cool Cat,was riding,in style!

catnapper
03-04-2005, 07:37 PM
I'd love to have a CAT-illac in my Saturn! But everytime I try to convert my Saturn into one, it makes a terrible noise! It sounds horrendous... an ear piercing sound that gets REALLY loud once the car reaches speeds in excess of 45 MPH.

AlleyCat
03-04-2005, 10:34 PM
Recently I was waiting at a red light, and I was behind a car that had a cat riding on top of the front seat - you know not in the seat but on the top adjustable part. I could see those cute pointy ears, and I thought, "how cute! Kitty's going for a ride with mama!" When the light finally turned green, the cat turned sideways to talk to the driver and I realized the "cat" was actually a girl with teased hair.. Oops! LOL

RICHARD
03-07-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by MommyOf3cats
!" When the light finally turned green, the cat turned sideways to talk to the driver and I realized the "cat" was actually a girl with teased hair.. Oops! LOL

Proof positive that cats don't talk!!!!;)