PDA

View Full Version : I need some opinions...

CalliesMom
03-04-2005, 04:41 PM
We will be moving in August and need to put our home up for sale. We have issues with the cats puking sometimes and kicking litter all over the place--I don't want a person to come into our home while we're gone (our lot manager will be showing the house) and find puke, litter, whatever (Shadow has issues with the litter box and leaves presents for us outside the box). I was thinking of buying one of those large containment pens (what a lot of people keep their ferals in) and place the kitties in those while we're gone during the day until the house is sold. I think the longest they would be in there would be from 8-4 until my husband gets home and our house should sell fairly quickly as it is in a good area and a nice place for students. IS that too harsh? Any other suggestions? We can't keep them in the bathrooms as they are carpeted and our laundry room is far too small for three kitties.

If we put them in the bathrooms, they are more than likely to urinate on the floors as they do that when we have guests and must keep them in our room.

catmandu
03-04-2005, 04:47 PM
That would be very hard,on Cats,that are not used,to being confined,as they will rebel.But that might,be the only way,as prospective buyers,will be turned,off by Cat Mess.