PDA

View Full Version : oh no I did it now!

Corinna
10-28-2001, 07:23 PM
We'll I thought I was through with trying to save the world. But a little bitty black kitty got me I was down to 1 cat,1 dog ,1rabbit,and 1pair of chins. But this little beauty showed up and fallowed my son every where for 2 days, so to keep my daughter from taking it home>(14X70 moble 6 people 5cats and 1 large rotty) I now have a new kitten(unless someone is looking for her but doubtful)I call her Ebony Ebby for short the boy isn't sure about that. I couldn't see her going to the pound and really at this time when they don't allow black cats to be adopted until the 2nd of Nov. cuz of halloeen It's been a long time since we have had a kitten out last one Winky is 11 years old and he is NOT impressed. so the wild times have started itroducing a kitten to a older cat and 5year old dog. wish us luck.

4 feline house
10-28-2001, 08:03 PM
Good luck! I have faith things will work out!

jackiesdaisy1935
10-28-2001, 08:06 PM
Corinna, we just know you can't turn out a sweet kitten like that, good for you. What do they say, "One more won't make a difference". Good luck and I'm sure the others will love her too.
Jackie

gini
10-29-2001, 12:48 AM
What a perfect Halloween present as Ebby has presented herself. Of course, you couldn't leave her and it sounds like she loves your son already. Congratulations, especially for being so kind and loving to give her a new home. How could you not?

Give her lots of love and a snuggle from me.
Gini

*LabLoverKEB*
10-29-2001, 10:46 AM
As Gina said, what a perfect Halloween presesnt! :D Good luck! ;)

LabLover & Sadie*

thelmalu99
10-29-2001, 02:19 PM
Awww, there's nothing sweeter than a kitten. I'm so glad you're giving her a home. :)

midnight
10-29-2001, 03:38 PM
this is the cat corinna was talking about my name is midnight if the pic dose not show go here http://community.webshots.com/photo/24193682/24193791gJgldOjRWV

Midnight...

http://wsphotofews.excite.com/001/gG/72/Qz/aN46081.jpg
;)

[ October 30, 2001: Message edited by: Phred ]

4 feline house
10-29-2001, 07:51 PM
What a beauty! And just in time for Halloween!

midnight
10-30-2001, 02:11 PM
want to see all the pics goto this website to see them all http://community.webshots.com/user/catguy ;)

midnight
10-30-2001, 02:38 PM
We'll we are still having the bark athon and hissing match at least the cats are getting along. My son and I are having a battle about her name he calls her midnight (see posts by midnight thats him) hubby and i call her ebby I guess she'll get use to that also. I forgot how silly kittens can be, shes a riot.
Merlin still not sure of her as he can't get close without receving a claw in the nose.

purrley
10-30-2001, 03:04 PM
Congrats on your new kitten - I'm so jealous. I just love kittenhood - my little Braydee 8 mos old is still a kitten (a big kitten) that is. They are so fun. I would like to have just a portion of all that energy!!!Watch little Midnight on Halloween - sometimes bad things happen to black cats that night. Too bad we need to worry about that, but we do. :rolleyes:

Rottie
10-30-2001, 05:11 PM
Sorry this doesn't have anything to do with the thread, but

4feline house, is that picture in your signature of the kitty jumping in the air your kitty? It is soo adorable!!! :)

Logan
10-30-2001, 06:05 PM
Corinna (aka Midnight), I think Ebby is just gorgeous.....Welcome to the family, sweet kitty!!! Don't be spooking anyone on Halloween night!!! :D

[ October 30, 2001: Message edited by: Logan ]

4 feline house
10-30-2001, 08:25 PM
Rottie, no, not my kitty, although Pepper looked much like her when she was still a pup! My son saw it on one of his bulletin boards, and showed it to me, figuring I would want it in my sig. He was right! And then helpful Miss Karen cropped it to a nice little thumbnail size and emailed it to me.

crow_noir
10-31-2001, 02:21 AM
awwwwwe!

Corinna
10-31-2001, 10:06 AM
I think I had better clearup a bit of confustion for you all. I'm Corinna my son is using the midnight handle. As you can all tell he has fallen in love with the new arrival. How could I not keep her? she's a character. Winky Ben's older cat is at the I'll tolerat this intruder. Merlin is still barking and trying to get closer , Ebby is still a bit worried about him but getting better.
Both cats arn't happy to day , well Winky isn't I don't let him out on this day. We have lived in areas where a lot of cult activites, so I don't risk the black cats lives. So I'm the big meany today. Ebby seems to not want to go out , thankfully, I have to get here to the vet as she is about 8 months old so before we become a loud girl and come in to heat. Hope you all have a safe Halloween . Corinna