PDA

View Full Version : Another Photo,of My Mother

catmandu
03-04-2005, 12:48 PM
And because,I was telling the Real Estate Lady,about My Dear Mother,and her love,ofCats,The Agent,bought me,a Cat Frame,to put my Mothers picture in.Very approquate,that My Mother,is in a Cat Frame,surrounded,by Cats.

kt_luvs_kitties
03-04-2005, 12:54 PM
Wow Gary, what a beautiful kitty frame! And your mother is a very lovely woman, on the inside and out;)

Catsnclay
03-04-2005, 01:04 PM
That is a beautiful frame! Your mother looks like she was a wonderful woman.

I notice you collect cat things too! I am sooo bad, anytime we are shopping and I see something with a cat on it, I buy it! :rolleyes:

catfamily
03-04-2005, 01:50 PM
Your mom looks like a very happy and satisfied relaxed woman.She seems to have a look in her face like life has been good.Very beautiful too.:) :) :)

kimlovescats
03-04-2005, 02:22 PM
Oh Gary, how wonderful to finally see your precious mother!!! She was a beautiful woman on the outside as well as the inside!

(((HUGS)))
Kim;)

QueenScoopalot
03-04-2005, 02:54 PM
Your mother was a beautiful looking woman Gary, and showed so much joy in her smile. Glad she passed on those cat lovin' genes! :) This is so nice seeing all your kitties, and the mom you always speak so fondly of. :)

catmandu
03-04-2005, 04:11 PM
It is a very sad thing,for me,that my Dear mother,could not have lived,long enough,to have met,you all,and to have seen,all your Fine Cats,and that she,is no longer here,to talk,to,is something,that ,every day,hurts a bit.She loved Big Cats,my Mother,would in in 7th Heaven,with Ragnar.Gary.

jazzzytina
03-04-2005, 05:43 PM
Gary, your mom looks like she was a dear, sweet woman. She would be most proud of her dear, sweet son. :)

Soapets
03-04-2005, 07:17 PM
Thanks for sharing with us, Gary. Your mother lives on in your heart and your memories, and now in OUR hearts and memories too, through the picture, and the things you tell us about her---even though we may not have ever known her in person. She was a beautiful person, judging by the picture, and must have had a HUGE heart of gold!:)

Jayna78
03-05-2005, 03:18 AM
Thanks for sharing your mother's photo with us. She looks like she was very happy! :) Loving cats was probably part of what made her so happy - I know that's true for me! It's nice to see such devotion to your mom, as well. She must've loved you very much. :)

jenluckenbach
03-05-2005, 06:01 AM
What a lovely lady. You can bet she is surrounded by RB kitties and is watching you with a proud smile on her face.

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-05-2005, 06:45 AM
She looks like a very sweet person. I'm sorry that she's not around anymore. She would be proud of you!!
I wish I could such a cat-frame here!! It is GORGEOUS!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-05-2005, 07:45 AM
Your mom is very pretty... and what a cute frame!!!!:D

catmandu
03-05-2005, 09:01 AM
That is the one thing,that keeps me going,and that,is to know,that one day,I will see My Dear Mother,and all Our Cat Friends again.They have been going,all over the World,and scouting out places,for us,to viosit,and have fun,and dine,in fine restaurants.

Logan
03-06-2005, 06:31 PM
Gary, I know exactly where your dear mother is, and she is surrounded by LOTS of cats, dogs and other wonderful pets, plus many, many wonderful people. I just know it!!!! :) She was a very lovely lady, and she certainly raised a loyal and dedicated son in you. :)