PDA

View Full Version : Baby, Baby, Baby!!!!edit BABY, BABY!

QueenScoopalot
03-04-2005, 06:54 AM
At long last...Sophia (from the boathouse) had babies!!! Three so far, and maybe more to come. I suspected she was going to be having them when I changed her bedding last night, and she had discharge on the bedding. One br/white tabby, one grey tabby, and one solid grey like mama! Sorry no pics yet, as she needs to rest, and bond with her newborns. Disposition still being assessed on mama. She spit at me for the first time last night...because I was wiping her rump wondering why she was wet. I was getting nervous about pyometra at first, until I saw the blood tinged bedding. :rolleyes: They no doubt would be dead in a day or two had they been born into this Brrrr weather with more snow possible next week! Handing out tiny catnip cigars LOL!:D :D :D edit: I just peeked in on Sophia again, and there's at least FIVE! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D She's a tired out mama right now, but keeping her newborns all snug, and warm. :)

catlover4ever
03-04-2005, 07:00 AM
Yeah Congratulations. I can not wait to see some pictures.

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-04-2005, 07:11 AM
Aw kittens! Congrats to the new mom Sophia!!

Grace
03-04-2005, 07:13 AM
Congratulations QSL, and Sophie.

Looking forward to baby pictures.

Rie Rie
03-04-2005, 08:28 AM
PICTURES PLEASE!!!!

trayi52
03-04-2005, 08:33 AM
Great!! I can't wait to see pictures of those sweet babies!

Willie:)

catmandu
03-04-2005, 08:36 AM
And we hope,that those Little Babies,are all right,and that they ,are healthy,wealthy,and wise,and dont lose,thier mittens.

moosmom
03-04-2005, 09:13 AM
Way to go Sophie and Jan!!! Five??? Holy moly!! :eek:

They no doubt would be dead in a day or two had they been born into this Brrrr weather with more snow possible next week!

That's exactly what I thought when Mattie Grace had HER babies!!

Please post pictures when you can, Jan. Don't take Sophie's spitting personal. I'd be pissed too if I just had babies and someone was trying to wipe my butt. :rolleyes:

Congratulations!!!

MULTICATMOM
03-04-2005, 09:32 AM
FINALLY, I THOUGHT SHE WAS CROSSING HER LEGS...

YEAH, THE SPITTING WAS JUSTIFIED, BEING IN LABOR SUCKS!!:p :p
5??
I'VE THE GREY THAT CAME FROM KIM/KLC...MOOSMOM HAS MATTIE & HER 4...WHAT SHOULD WE CALL THE BOATSLIP GIRL?? I FORGET DIDN'T YOU GIVE HER NAME ALREADY?/ OR WAS THAT LITTLE KATIE KATKINS??:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D :D
SO MANY CATS, SO LITTLE BRAIN POWER...

catfamily
03-04-2005, 09:33 AM
Janet...your the best:D

QueenScoopalot
03-04-2005, 09:43 AM
Hmmm...just not enough coffee this morning, but I changed Sophia's bedding, and she was NOT happy about it, and I managed to find only four babies...not the five I thought she had. I think I was looking at a wet area on mom's tail, so it looked like a fifth little tail lol! Very cute litter...a few grey and whites, and a brown tabby with white pawsies. I didn't look very long, as I didn't want to upset the new mama. Pictures in a few days when mom's calmed down some. She's very protective! :eek:

kimlovescats
03-04-2005, 11:33 AM
Congrats to all!;)

QueenScoopalot
03-04-2005, 07:26 PM
I swear this cat's playing tricks on me!!! I checked on her an hour ago, and then went out with a trap loaded with warmed sardines for a cat that never showed up, came home and rewarmed to give to Sophia. Well there she was lying in the litterpan with a fifth baby!!! Fresh born blackie LOL! :eek: :D So it didn't matter if I had coffee or not this morning as she was fixing to have five anyway!:rolleyes: :) :D Maybe there will be more by morning. :D

catnapper
03-04-2005, 07:35 PM
Woah, Baby baby baby baby baby!!! Congrats new mama cat!

Soapets
03-04-2005, 07:53 PM
CONGRATULATIONS! I can hardly wait to see the pictures. But I'm glad you're "respecting" Sophie's right to some peace and quiet without the "paparazzi" hanging around taking pictures every chance possible! (Did I spell that right?:rolleyes: ):) :) :) :) :)

rg_girlca
03-04-2005, 10:20 PM
Congratulations mama. Five new widdle babies.
Can't wait to see pictures.

I pray that she calms down and starts to trust you in the next few days Jan.

MULTICATMOM
03-04-2005, 10:43 PM
ya said right in the post ya were calling her Sophie...

this foster puppy's causing me SLEEP DEPRIVATION...he leaves Sat, I started crying on THURS:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

kaoK'okung
03-04-2005, 11:28 PM
WTG sophia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....proud mama that you are....congrats on your beautiful litter of 4..(oops i mean 5...oops 6???...7??...lol...:) :) :))

Jayna78
03-05-2005, 02:48 AM
Congrats! Can't wait to see the pictures. I love kittens - they sound adorable!

ratchet22
03-05-2005, 12:41 PM
:D :D :D :D :D Way to go, it is kitty season already for you too. Arent they sweet, can't wait to see pictures, but i know about disturbing them. Thank you soooo much for helping her and haveing her there to keep her babies safe.