PDA

View Full Version : About Madeline : )

catfamily
03-04-2005, 06:27 AM
I have to tell everyone that Madeline,Jan's rescue from Nahant,is so comfortable and so happy to be able to lay her head down on soft cusions and beds.She really shows how happy she is to be in a home.This lady was feeding her but would NOT let her in the home.She was having babies every couple months that would die.This girl is so happy to finally relax.She loves watching me do housework.Follows me and turns her head to the side with curiosity.She just loves being in a home:D :) :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/catfamily%202/2-22madeline.jpg

christa
03-04-2005, 06:46 AM
She is beautiful! It's so sad when you think about what they've been through in the past and how it's molded their personalities!

Glad you can have her in your home!

Is this temporary or permanent???

QueenScoopalot
03-04-2005, 06:56 AM
Madeline looks so happy Carla! Isn't she the sweetest most gentle cat? :) :confused: I fell in love with her when she was here. Glad you both love her so. :) :) :)

catfamily
03-04-2005, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by christa
She is beautiful! It's so sad when you think about what they've been through in the past and how it's molded their personalities!

Glad you can have her in your home!

Is this temporary or permanent???
She's here furrrever:D

Grace
03-04-2005, 07:12 AM
She's a lovely lady, and so very lucky to be part of The Catfamily.

QueenScoopalot
03-04-2005, 07:20 AM
And the best part is, Madeline's not out during another tough Winter. :) I still keep a peek for kitty prints from underneath Madeline Long's deck...but none this year thankfully. ;)

AlleyCat
03-04-2005, 07:24 AM
Awww !!! Madeline is just beautiful! Looks just like my Millie! They're beautiful when they're happy and content :)

jazzcat
03-04-2005, 01:35 PM
I'm so glad she has you and Mike now, and all the catfamily kitties.:D

catmandu
03-04-2005, 01:44 PM
Thats a coincedence,as my Late Aunt,who was a Cat Lover,was also Madeline,In fact,she brought over BoBo,who,she found sleeping,in her garage.Your Madeline,looks,as though she,is adapting,so well,to her new home.

Jayna78
03-05-2005, 03:29 AM
Madeline is beautiful, and it's so sweet to see a nice life for her beginning with you guys! :) I can't imagine what Leila or Leo had to endure on their own for a while before they were rescued by the groups we adopted them from. I have no idea what Claudia was doing before the rescue group took her in to put up for adoption - it's hard to imagine that she was a stray, if she's that much a snowshoe and so small and so friendly. My mom's new cat Belle had quite a hard time getting adopted b/c she just didn't show her personality much in the adoption cages. Once she got home with us (we adopted her and took her to my parents house 2 hours away), she was just the cutest thing, purring, head-butting us for petting, meowing happily. She seemed to really settle in with my parents pretty quickly too. It's so nice when we can give these great creatures homes to be happy in! :)