View Full Version : Buddy's SUCH a mamma's boy!!

pitc9
03-03-2005, 12:53 PM
I am flying to Las Vegas tonight to spend a few days with my hubby (whom I have not seen since January 12th)
So I started packing my carry on last, night, and left it on the floor when I was in the shower this morning... I get out of the shower, and Buddy had unpacked my carry on for me!
He took shirts, socks.. everything, one by one, dragging them into the living room. Of course I had to pack two black shirts, which are now full of dog hair!!!

Oh Buddy!!:rolleyes: ;) :p That's why I love him!!

shutterbug0303
03-03-2005, 12:54 PM
Poor guy is really going to miss you! Hope you have a great time with your hubby! :D Have a safe flight!

luvofallhorses
03-03-2005, 01:02 PM
That is so cute! :) I would have loved to have been there;) He really loves his mama! :)

anna_66
03-03-2005, 01:17 PM
Awww Angie, I think your little Buddy boo is going to miss you!
Guess he thought if he unpacked your things, you'd just stay home with him;)

Have a good flight and enjoy your time with hubby:D

Dixieland Dancer
03-03-2005, 01:32 PM
Buddy, behave and let mom go and maybe she'll bring you home a special treat! Angie, did you happen to take any pictures of this event? I bet it was priceless!

pitc9
03-03-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Dixieland Dancer
Angie, did you happen to take any pictures of this event? I bet it was priceless!

Nope, no pictures, I was to busy running around trying to make it to work on time :o

But the black shirts covered in dog hair are still sitting on my floor at home!!:D

petslover
03-03-2005, 02:38 PM
aww. He didn't want you go to. He'd rather have you home with him. How sweet of Buddy! :D

tatsxxx11
03-03-2005, 03:46 PM
Awww, that's so sweet, Buddy! Who loves their Mommy?:):):) Have a great trip, Angie and Buddy, your Mom will be home before you know it!:)