PDA

View Full Version : here is a link to my kitties

hootchlid
03-03-2005, 12:42 PM
go to www.walkersplayhouse.com there are my 6 kitties pic.Can someone make me a Sig with these pics too???
Thanks!
Hootch

hootchlid
03-03-2005, 01:08 PM
one like the 6th one, please put their names and and say they are loved by the their daddy-- hootch or something like that,dont make it too flakey though ,if you want to subsitutute the flowers with tanks or navy ships that would make it a guy thing.
:)
:D
thanks!

sirrahbed
03-03-2005, 01:12 PM
I will work on it Hootch - probably by tonight or in the morning - OK?? I will try to make it macho and not flakey!!:p
Debbie

hootchlid
03-03-2005, 02:20 PM
Hootch

hootchlid
03-03-2005, 02:22 PM
oh i got a idea
please put the boys all together and say "the boy kitty Committee" and the 2 girls together with "the girl kitty Committee" with their names and loved by their daddy or something like that

catmandu
03-03-2005, 06:01 PM
Purrsonally,I like number Three,with,the ship,on it,for the Boys! Thats COOL.[SIZE=4]Scrappy 2 says Hello.

catmandu
03-03-2005, 06:15 PM
lets try,that again.

hootchlid
03-04-2005, 02:54 AM
hi scrappy! and i believe #7 is the winner!Thank you so very much for the sig!Love them all!I am the daddy thats why i picked that 1 over the #3.
Well Done!
Hootch

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-04-2005, 03:35 AM
Wow, you made some gorgeous siggies there, Debbie!!
Yo Hootch: welcome to Pettalk!!

CalliesMom
03-04-2005, 03:41 AM
Welcome to PT! your kitties are gorgeous!!!

hootchlid
03-04-2005, 04:36 AM
thanks a million glad to be here!
Hootch

Jayna78
03-04-2005, 04:40 AM
Another great siggy, Debbie! :) I like the "manliness" of it! Welcome to PT Hootchlid!

hootchlid
03-04-2005, 12:44 PM
yep the boy kittys rule, we decided that since the boys hang with me and the girls hang with the wife we would split them in to "Committees" so they can vote and discuss issues with the respective heads,of the committees,Walker is top kitty of the house and head of the boys(oldest kitty and dominate)and Mrs Calista is the girls and walkers as they do everything together.Its just a way to have more fun with them as they are all peopleish kittys and dont act like any kittys i ever seen.I was a dog person until Mr Walker made me a kitty person!! Then Carl picked me out,one day I went to the HOA Building to pick up my mail and there was a guy leavint and said to me be careful there is a kitty in there...i said oh ok.I walked in to a sign saying "does anyone own me?I was being beat up by dogs and was dated 4 days before and this kitty had no food,no water,a 1/4 inch of litter in pan full of poo,no one wanted him,but he ran up to me,kissed my leg and i picked his fuzzy,dirty kitty butt up and he went right to the neck and started to nuzzle and massage my neck,I instantly fell for this little guy and said you are now the 6th member of our brood,took him home showed the wife then to the vet to get checked and shots..and the rest is history!

hootch