PDA

View Full Version : Scrappy Tribute

catmandu
03-03-2005, 12:00 PM
This is a plaque,that I had,made in,the memory,of my Dear Mr Scrappy,and I pray,that I can,take a picture,of a still object.

MULTICATMOM
03-03-2005, 12:05 PM
THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR ANGEL WITH US!!:D

kimlovescats
03-03-2005, 12:07 PM
What a lovely tribute to a precious kitty! Great job, Gary!
I love the very first picture (top left) ... it looks like Scrappy was being a bit playful!:D

val
03-03-2005, 12:18 PM
Thank you for sharing this beautiful tribute to Mr. Scrappy. He looks so happy and content in those pictures:)

catmandu
03-03-2005, 12:23 PM
The First Time,taht my Dear Mother came,over I told her,taht the New Cat,scrappy,was a bit,on the shy side,and that he wouldnt make,an appearance.But there he wasm,and my Mother,looked at Scrappy,and said,that he was a wonderful Little Cat,and that if I took,care of him,he would be my friend,and make me,a Good Pal.Truer words,were never spoken,and now,My Dear Mother,and Mr Scrappy,are Friends,at the Rainbow Bridge.

christa
03-03-2005, 12:39 PM
Thanks for sharing, Gary!

I hope that Brodie grows up to be as handsome as Scrappy was, and hopefully he'll be as special to me as Scrappy was to you!

I have to tell you, "Scrappy" is Brodie's new nickname . . . only we usually use it as an adjective . . . Come here, you little scrappy thing! ;) Hope you don't mind! He's still our Brodie, but I can't help but think "scrappy" when I look at that little scrappy marked face!

:)