PDA

View Full Version : Delena-profile and pics

hazy
03-02-2005, 10:44 PM
Delena was the cat of the day on January 4th 2005. She is a grey and white Main Coon. Her mother is a Javenese. On March 10th, she will be 1 year old, but she is still small. Her head is small and her legs are short. We call her shorty pants. She has many nicknames including: Lina, Liener, Deeder, Delener Weiner, Shorty Pants, and of course, Delena. She loves to play w/ everything. She loves small stuffed animals which she wrestles with and carries around in her mouth. She is also known to throw them in the air and catch them w/ her paws. She also carries ponytails around the house and catches them between her paws. There are toys everywhere from her carrying them around. She also loves to play with twist ties and an all time favorite "dog food hockey." Delena will eat almost anything. This includes milk, cheese, meat, pasta, lettuce, potatoes, canelope (her favorite), rice, yogurt, and spinach to name a few. She also loves her kitten food. Delena enjoys being mischevious and running around the house pouncing, and knocking over glasses of water as she finds them. When she was 3 weeks old, she picked me out so I had to keep her. In this pic, she is 6 weeks old. I will update Delena info and pics periodically.
If you would like more info or pics, feel free to contact me via e-mail: [email protected]
Saben Ward (Delena's Mommy)

hazy
03-02-2005, 10:48 PM
This picture of Delena was taken at six weeks old on the first day in her new home. She had 2 brothers (Ace and Luke) and 1 sister (Lexi) who all found homes. I visit Ace periodically. The night this pic was taken, Delena slept on my side all night. I woke up sleeping on my left side with a grey furball just above my hip. Now she usually curls up beside my legs with her head on them.

hazy
03-02-2005, 10:51 PM
I thought this picture was just too funny not to put on Pet Talk. Delena will sit on the chairs in the kitchen and play with nothing. She sticks her head out and reaches through the chair bars with her paws. She also stands up tall with her front paws on the top of the chair, acting like a little preditor. We just think she is funny.

hazy
03-02-2005, 10:53 PM
Here is Delena once again playing her little cat game with the kitchen chair.

hazy
03-02-2005, 11:12 PM
My mother teaches guitar lessons and when a student comes over and opens their guitar case, Delena jumps right in.

hazy
03-02-2005, 11:14 PM
Delena is about 3.5 months old in this picture and it won "Cat of the Day"

hazy
03-02-2005, 11:15 PM
Delena went to get her professional pics done at Olan Mills, is she cute or what?

Barbara
03-03-2005, 02:56 AM
Hi Delena, nice to meet you again. What a great cat you are now! Welcome at Pet Talk. We would like more often to see more of the Cats of the Day- so we appreciate you come back.

catmandu
03-03-2005, 06:23 AM
Delena,is great,and I love,the shots,of her,as a Kitten,and as a playful Cat,as the Found Cats,will play,with nothing,too,a lot.