PDA

View Full Version : Look at this picture!!! So sweet!

thelmalu99
10-23-2001, 02:15 PM
http://wsphotofews.excite.com/036/GC/Sk/tV/Xj85322.jpg

AdoreMyDogs
10-23-2001, 02:19 PM
words can not express the magnitude of that picture. I am in absolute awe. Thank you SO much for posting that. The picture should be called, "first kiss"

Loved it! Thanks again, Thelmalu.

zippy-kat
10-23-2001, 02:31 PM
Awwwwww!

gini
10-23-2001, 03:32 PM
If that isn't the best Mother's Day picture.

And just look at how magnificent they both are.

Thank you. I loved it!!

karen israel
10-23-2001, 03:45 PM
:eek: Now THAT'S what I call a real "SUCTION LIPPED KISS"
Adorable! Adorable! Adorable!

Daisy's Mom
10-23-2001, 04:02 PM
GIRAFFES ARE MY FAVORITE ANIMALS!!!! And I actually have that poster in my bedroom! My best friend bought it for me for Christmas last year. I love it so much! It's beautiful.

thelmalu99
10-23-2001, 04:11 PM
Isn't it just the sweetest?
A friend e-mailed it to me and it made my heart melt. I have to send a copy to my Mom. Glad everybody likes it. :)

jackiesdaisy1935
10-23-2001, 05:10 PM
That is a picture of Kindness and pure Love.
What a great photo, thanks Themlalu for sharing it with us.
Jackie

NoahsMommy
10-23-2001, 07:23 PM
How totally cute!!!! I love it!!!

lizbud
10-23-2001, 08:33 PM
Thelmalu,
The picture is priceless!!Look at the face
on the baby giraffe...PURE BLISS!!!
Thank You for posting this,I Love It....

delidog
10-24-2001, 07:12 AM
oooohhhh precious baby!!!! i love giraffes...they are so gentle for being giants...they have no natural enemies...and are sssoooo graceful!!!! thanks for posting that...deli dog

Logan
10-24-2001, 07:45 AM
How sweet!!!! :D

Eudora
10-24-2001, 08:06 AM
That's so sweet. I forwarded it to my mum-she'll love the pic. Thanks, Thelma!

3-greys-and-a-mutt
10-24-2001, 08:08 AM
OOOOOOhhhhh... I love giraffes! Do ya think I can fit those two in my bedroom?

Karen
10-24-2001, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by 3-greys-and-a-mutt:
<STRONG>OOOOOOhhhhh... I love giraffes! Do ya think I can fit those two in my bedroom?</STRONG>

Maybe if you could stand the drool! Yes, thosew lovely long-legged critters drool like mad! They never tell you that on TV, but we had a giraffe-drool mark on the roof of our car for a couple years after a visit to a Safari Park in Canada! :)

AdoreMyDogs
10-25-2001, 10:46 AM
Karen, I was in a safari park in Canada, too! It was a sort of zoo, but you stayed in your car while the animals roamed free. The only animals they had caged up were the big cats, probablly because they would kill the other animals! I wonder if it was the same place you went to? I did not get slobber from a giraffe, but it did stick it's head in the window. We were not supposed to give them food, and we were supposed to keep the windows rolled up but we couldn't resist the temptation. We rolled down the windows but we were a bit startled when the giraffe stuck part of his (or her) giant head into the open window and it's tounge came out of it's mouth....WOW was it weird, it was like a foot long and kind of a strange greyish blue color :eek: .

I also remember a zebra stuck it's head into the window and it was the first time I got to pet a zebra :) And the baboons were doing VERY DIRTY things! They were....um....making babies on the trunk of our car! It was not very pleasent. My brother thought it was funny so he took pictures of them doing the humpty dance on our trunk :) It was kinda funny, but at the time I was young and was rather grossed out by it :) They were exabitionists in the extreme!

I don't remember the name of the place, but it was some sort of Safari wildlife park, or something. I'll ask my mom, she may remember.

Paul
10-25-2001, 11:25 AM
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Karen is talking about Parc Safari in Hemmingford, Qu&eacute;bec. Parc Safari (http://www.parcsafari.qc.ca/) has a website but the park is closed for the winter.

&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;The giraffe photo is amazing.

Dixieland Dancer
10-25-2001, 12:25 PM
A picture of LOVE in it's grandest form! :) Thanks for sharing it. It makes me want to give big hugs and kisses to my babies (but I can't until later today) :( But I sure will make up for it when I see them! :D

Daisy's Mom
10-25-2001, 04:45 PM
LOL Leslie! That story will never be forgotten by your family, I'm sure ;)

crow_noir
10-31-2001, 02:04 AM
awwwwwwwe!!!!!!!!!! ....Awwwwwwwwwwwe!!!!

.....Awwwwwwwwwwwwweee!!!!!!!!!

(and i also have to mention that there is a pretty kitty in the post above me :D )