PDA

View Full Version : Ragnar

catmandu
03-02-2005, 07:17 PM
I am trying to post a picture of Ragnar,please hope,that it works.

QueenScoopalot
03-02-2005, 07:20 PM
YAY!!! It works, but the image is HUGE! I had to scroll back and forth to admire handsome Ragnar! :D

catmandu
03-02-2005, 07:21 PM
And there is my newest Cat,Rganar Gustafson,thanks to Jen Luckenbach,my Friend!

catmandu
03-02-2005, 07:38 PM
That funny,on mine,the Image of Ragnar,is large,but not,so huge that you have,to scan it,Opinions!

catmandu
03-02-2005, 08:57 PM
The second time,i can see what you mean,I will downsize,the next time.

Soapets
03-02-2005, 09:46 PM
That's a GREAT picture! I'm glad you got it to work, and looking forward to LOTS more pictures!:)

christa
03-02-2005, 10:06 PM
Beautiful cat, Gary!

(I love Windows XP because after it downloads the HUGE version, W-XP automatically resizes the pic to fit my screen!)

KEEP THOSE PICS COMING!!! :)

kimlovescats
03-02-2005, 10:08 PM
What an awesome boy! Great pic, Gary!!!;)

PJ's Mom
03-02-2005, 10:09 PM
Cute kitty! Hope to see more very soon. :D

MULTICATMOM
03-02-2005, 10:19 PM
THAT'S IT I'M COMING TO CANADA TO GET THE KITTY!!:D :D LOOK IN HIS EYES, THEY'RE SAYING TN!!

jenluckenbach
03-03-2005, 05:13 AM
So happy to see you Ragnar. You are handsome.

catmandu
03-03-2005, 05:39 AM
Ragnar,might take,you up,on that,as I told him,that the BBQ,in TN,is Fantastic,and the weather,is a lot,better,than the awful cold,that we are getting,up here,now.And there are a Lot,of Pet Talkers in TN>He was excited,until ,I told him,how far,TN,is,and he put down,his bib,and bindle stiff bundle.

sirrahbed
03-03-2005, 09:57 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/rag2005.jpg

Lacey
03-03-2005, 11:20 AM
What a handsome, fluffy boy! Are you sure he won't come to TN, Gary? Mowgli would love to wrestle with him down here! And I'd love to take him to Mo Mo's for some absolutely terrific BBQ, and then to Sonic for a vanilla milkshake to wash it down with! :D

sirrahbed
03-03-2005, 11:28 AM
heehee BBQ is a favorite of mine but I have only had Texas style. What do they do with it in Tennessee???

Texas style is usually made over mesquite wood and then served with sauce on the side. The sauce is sweet and yummy!! Sometimes it is pretty spicy, but the BBQ is WONDERFUL!! Beef brisket is the most common I would say....followed by pulled pork.:D

I think I am hungry:rolleyes:

Lacey
03-03-2005, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
heehee BBQ is a favorite of mine but I have only had Texas style. What do they do with it in Tennessee???

Texas style is usually made over mesquite wood and then served with sauce on the side. The sauce is sweet and yummy!! Sometimes it is pretty spicy, but the BBQ is WONDERFUL!! Beef brisket is the most common I would say....followed by pulled pork.:D

I think I am hungry:rolleyes:

Sounds a lot like the bbq around here. Pulled pork is the most common type, at least around here. And a lot of places smoke it over hickory instead of mesquite, I think. If you're ever in Dayton, TN, stop by Mo Mo's and pick up some of their BBQ (or, better yet, the BBQ stuffed tater)!

MULTICATMOM
03-03-2005, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Lacey
What a handsome, fluffy boy! Are you sure he won't come to TN, Gary? Mowgli would love to wrestle with him down here! And I'd love to take him to Mo Mo's for some absolutely terrific BBQ, and then to Sonic for a vanilla milkshake to wash it down with! :D

THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT TRIP!! YOU'RE MAKING ME HUNGRY... & I FEEL SURE WE CAN TEMPT RAGNAR:D ;)

DEBBIE, I FOUND THE WIERDEST B.B.Q. OF MY LIFE IN HUNTSVILLE, AL.:confused: :confused: SMOKED BEEF W/ COLESLAW ON TOP...I WAS PREGNANT & WANTED REAL B.B.Q., I HATE SLAW...WHY WOULD SOMEONE DO THAT?:confused:

sirrahbed
03-03-2005, 12:45 PM
COLE SLAW ON TO OF BBQ?? NEVER HEARD OF THAT - THOUGH I LOVE COLE SLAW AND PROBABLY WOULD HAVE GOBBLED IT UP! MAYBE THIS IS AN ALABAMA SPECIALTY??:D ;) :p

Lacey
03-03-2005, 12:57 PM
Gasp! Never heard of slaw on top of BBQ!? :eek: Grab up a bun, slap on some BBQ pork, slather on the sauce (go for hot, not mild), and add a dollop of slaw and you've got a scrumptious sammich!

catmandu
03-03-2005, 02:49 PM
MULTI CAT MOM,WOULD IT BE ALL RIGHT,IF RAGNAR WAITED,UNTIL THE WEATHER,WAS A BIT WARMER,AS THE BIG FELLOW,HAS HAD,HIS FILL OF COLD,AND SNOW.HE WILL BUY,YOU A DRINK,AT MO MOS,IN JULY.OK?

rg_girlca
03-03-2005, 08:54 PM
Oh Gary, your Ragnar is quite the handsome fella. I just want to reach through the screen and give him a big hug and kiss.:)

kt_luvs_kitties
03-03-2005, 09:04 PM
Ragner is HANDSOME!! I have never seen your kitty pictures of him before. He is adorable, and I LOVE his coloring/markings:D

catmandu
03-04-2005, 08:45 AM
Ragnar,is counting the days,as I have had,the pulled Pork,at Tony Romas,and it is out,of this world! and the Big Fellow,is looking forward,to Mo Mos,as it is listed,in a few Tour Books,as The Place,to dine!