PDA

View Full Version : Hey Catmandu...Can you hook me up?

jazzzytina
03-02-2005, 08:42 AM
Hey Gary,
How can I get a ball of that catnip?

Thanks. Tina

catmandu
03-02-2005, 10:51 AM
It will take,a little time,as I have exhausted,the supply,but I sent you a Pm,as to how,to get Toys,for your Cat.

elminster20
03-02-2005, 03:12 PM
catmandu, I wouldn't mind getting some of that cat nip myself, I know my boys would love it! When you are able to get more, let me know please?

RICHARD
03-02-2005, 03:37 PM
lololololololol,

Grams or whole ounces???:rolleyes: :eek: :cool:

elminster20
03-02-2005, 03:39 PM
I'm talkin' BRICKS of the stuff!!!;)

catmandu
03-03-2005, 08:54 AM
They dont,sell the Cat Nip,by itself,as they,need them,for the Toys.And if you PM,me,I willsee what I can do,for your Cats,but they,dont have that many Mice,they do have some,of the small balls.

smokey the elder
03-03-2005, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by RICHARD
lololololololol,

At least a QP (quarter pound!):D ;) :p

ratchet22
03-03-2005, 11:02 AM
He said ball, as in toys for the kitties. ;) Sounds good to me, can you PM me too and I will send you what ever you need.

sirrahbed
03-03-2005, 11:11 AM
Gary - I am wondering...since so many folks want some of the welfare mice and balls...if you could check with that lady who makes them and see if she could do some especially for PetTalkers?? Then, we could arrange to make donations and also reimburse you for postage. Or, do you think this lady would be willing to send them out??
Also - is it easy to convert our American dollars to Canadian??

You could figure out the cost of each plus postage and let us know maybe??

I bet lots of folks would order her toys!!! It would also help with the welfare fund:D

ratchet22
03-03-2005, 11:15 AM
My money would be in the mail, just say when!
I would love to own a canadian toy for my little ones!
oops did i say toy, I meant TOYS.......

Catsnclay
03-03-2005, 04:36 PM
Are the catnip balls knitted or crocheted? I have a friend in NY who knows someone that makes and sells them. From the pictures I've seen, they look exactly like them.

My guys just love them! I don't know why, but they really like them better than any other toy with catnip. Except Lucky and his mouse, they are inseaperable.

We have a bunch of them all over the house, some I haven't seen for quite some time, and then all of a sudden they reappear!

They make a great toy and gift!!

catmandu
03-04-2005, 08:47 AM
They,I beleive,are crochted,but,as it is winter,theXCat Nip,is covered over.Maybe,in Summer,I can get more,and send them out,JJJ3,will trade,for Temptations,as he,is not a Cat Nip Cat.at all.

catmandu
03-04-2005, 08:52 AM
And Jazzy Tina,your Toys,are coming,look,for the Postman.

emily_the_spoiled
03-04-2005, 09:23 AM
If anyone is interested I have knitting patterns to make catnip mice. Maybe you could knit the empty mouse, send it up to Gary, he could get them filled and send it back. Talk about the things we would do for our guys :rolleyes:

catfamily
03-04-2005, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by RICHARD
lololololololol,

Too funny.Even my mailman wanted some for his cats.I think he could smell it.
Thank goodness it's leagel.The cats get to have ALL the fun.LOL :D :rolleyes: :D
Richard your so funny:D ;) :D

catmandu
03-05-2005, 08:57 AM
And there,is a Cat Show,near me,that they are selling Toys,at,but,it isan three mile walk,after an hour Bus Ride,so Iwill call,and have them delivered.

jazzzytina
03-05-2005, 01:38 PM
Richard, I KNOW what you are smoking...

and you better pass some of it! :cool:

ratchet22
03-07-2005, 09:53 AM
I went and got lots of toys last night, and my cats found the bag.:( So my package will be late, :D as I have to go back to pet smart tonight! And this time Hide the bag. But no worry gary its on its way.....

carrie

RICHARD
03-07-2005, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by jazzzytina
Richard, I KNOW what you are smoking...

and you better pass some of it! :cool:

I only smoke when I'm on fire!:eek: :D ;) :confused: :)

mina'smomma
03-07-2005, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Gary - I am wondering...since so many folks want some of the welfare mice and balls...if you could check with that lady who makes them and see if she could do some especially for PetTalkers?? Then, we could arrange to make donations and also reimburse you for postage. Or, do you think this lady would be willing to send them out??
Also - is it easy to convert our American dollars to Canadian??

You could figure out the cost of each plus postage and let us know maybe??

I bet lots of folks would order her toys!!! It would also help with the welfare fund:D

I love this idea. I would come on board for it.

catmandu
03-10-2005, 07:32 PM
Sadly,the Animal Welfare Associaton,is saving all thier Toys,for a Cat Show,in Ancaster,this weekend,and they always,are sold out,as Spectators,and breeders,rush,to pick,these wonderful toys,for thier Cats.They have,to ration,them,and I probably would be able,to buy any,for a while,as The Cat Show,is three miles,beyond,the Last Bus Stop.