PDA

View Full Version : Taz!!!!!

kb2yjx
03-02-2005, 04:13 AM
!HOLA TAZ!! I am sending you kisses for that PINK nose and the black jelly beans(paw pads). What a story from an abandoned street baby to the King of the House!!! Many years of health and happiness!! HAPPY COTD!!!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-02-2005, 06:13 AM
Wow, I agree, you stole my heart from the very first second!!
Have a happy COTD-day, Taz!!!!:)

Barbara
03-02-2005, 07:53 AM
Taz- same here: your sweet pink nosie and these blackberries at your paws just caught my eye. You look so sweet and kissable. I would be happy to get a "sopapo" by you:)

Kietsie
03-02-2005, 08:18 AM
You are an absolute cutie! Your antics are very similar to my two "boys". Very scared of the vacuum cleaner, loves to hunt unsuspecting feet and legs of humans, and sit in very peculiar ways!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

Kitty-greetings all the way from South Africa!

Kietsie, Bun-Bun & Billy

catmandu
03-02-2005, 08:31 AM
Terrific Taz,you sound like JJJ3,who,is the bi\oss,of the ound Cats,and always gets the Treats,first.A Big found Cat,To you,and keep,on ruling your house,with an iron paw,in a velvet glove.A Huge Found Cat WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOW Gioes,Out To Tremendous Taz COTD.

Bari_d
03-02-2005, 08:34 AM
Yes, it is certainly a treat to meet such a handsome guy this morning. You are obviously a spunky guy with lots of purrrrrrsonality! Catgratulations on being a special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Lennie B.
03-02-2005, 09:57 AM
Taz, you sound like a force to be reckoned with! I'm sure you keep your household running smoothly, and that everyone treats you with the respect you deserve. I'd really like to meet your sister Amanda- she must have plenty of spunk herself not to be afraid of you! Have a day filled with lots of goodies and fun, handsome, butt-kicking COTD!

Jax
03-02-2005, 10:18 AM
Oh Taz, I am in love with you!! What a handsome handsome man!! You have the sweetest little face and I too want to kiss your pink pawsies. TAZ RULES!! Congrats to TAZ!!:) :D :)

ramanth
03-02-2005, 11:21 AM
Taz, congrats! I just love your gray toes. :D

tatsxxx11
03-02-2005, 11:34 AM
Greetings to you, handsome Taz!:) Your human tells us you're quite the "take charge" kinda guy! But I can tell by that look on your precious face, you're really a mush at heart!;) Still, it's comforting to know that such a bold, confident kitty is in charge, helping to make the household run smoothly:D It's a tough job, but someone's gotta do it! Now go easy on Bambi...I have the feeling your furbro is the sensitive sort!;) You're simply adorable, Taz Man and oh that I could plant smoochies on those jelly bean paw pads!:) I hope that you and fursibs, sister Amanda and brother Bambi, and your proud human have a wonderful day reveling in your "top cat" honors! I'm sure your coveted yogurt and Canadian bacon will be on tonight's menu!:D Hugs and kisses to you awesome Taz! (But only if you're in the mood, of course!):D

K9soul
03-02-2005, 12:56 PM
Handsome Taz, what beautiful colors you are, milk white with black and those beautiful amber eyes, topped off with the prettiest PINK nose I have ever seen! :D It saddened me reading about the irresponsibility of the people who dumped you and your helpless siblings at the mall, what is wrong with people that they can't at least have the decency to take unwanted animals to the shelter? :(. Fortunate for you, your human savior came along and you all ended up with a wonderful furever home, and Taz, you are the KING !:D Anyone not giving you your proper due must be subjected to sopapos indicating your displeasure with them. All Kings must use a bit of reinforcement sometimes right? ;)

Taz, I hope you have an especially relaxing and contented day, treated royally with all your favorite morsels and tidbits, as well as adoration from your subjects! Congratulations on being our very sleek and handsome Cat of the Day!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-02-2005, 01:17 PM
Taz
WOW! What a sweetie! I'm in love!
What a wonderful picture. I'm still smiling :D from seeing it.
Congratulations, sweetheart, on being our special Cat of the Day!:D

Dan Holder
03-02-2005, 05:17 PM
All that lovin', safe and comfy, bacon and yogurt, too. Now there is a happy, happy kitty. Congratulations Mr. Taz.

kaoK'okung
03-02-2005, 05:30 PM
taz!!!!!!!!!...my what big paws you have...(the better to "hunt" your humans with):) :)... is there any ribbon lying around???..oops you have it!!!!:) ...ok, go clean yourself, taz, your bacon'n'yogurt dinner is waiting for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

fairlady68
03-02-2005, 09:17 PM
Yes, Taz, your feet are just SO big and squishy! Your bio says you are four years old but you look younger on your picture? I have such a weakness for kitty feet, they are always soft and sweet...Love and nuzzles from MARTHA and Julie (Meow!) the Calico Princess

Kater
03-02-2005, 09:53 PM
Taz, your pink nosie has me quite mesmerized – it is one of the cutest I have ever seen! :D
You sound like a very lovable albeit mischievous character. ;) I'm so very glad that you were taken into a home instead of living life on the streets. I can tell your hooman is very happy to have taken you and your kitty siblings home as well! I'm quite familiar with those 5 second hugs, as that is about as long as Nipo will put up with the peculiar hugging ritual.
Congratulations, Taz, our well groomed Cat of the Day! ;) I certainly hope you get a chance to enjoy some yogurt or Canadian bacon today, on your extra special day! :D

karlyb
03-03-2005, 12:55 AM
!Taz, tu eres tan guapo! Hard to believe you weren't always so gorgeous. One of my cats also sits on his butt to wash his tummy. It looks so awkward but gets the job done, right? I'm so glad you, Amanda, and Bambi were rescued from the streets into a warm loving home. You are a great COTD, Taz!