PDA

View Full Version : Napoleon Dynamite Quote *Game*!

flamepony12
03-01-2005, 11:26 PM
I started this game on Megan's forum too, but I thought i'd also start it here! :)

How it works~

First, someone posts a quote from Napoleon Dynamite. Then, someone explains what's happening at that point in the movie, and then posts a new quote. :D

I'll start off with an easy one.... ;)

"break the wrist, walk away."

Desert Arabian
03-02-2005, 12:42 AM
Ha, this is great. I've watched this movie so many times I have the entire movie memorized down to just about every line- pretty sad. So far no one has beat me (at work and school). My co-worker Jeff and I say quotes all the time at work, he is big ND nerd too- LOL.

Ok, so when the quote "Break the wrist, walk away" is said Kip is standing in front of the group demonstating with Rex. Rex is explaining to the group some moves they will learn in his wrestling program. Napoleon is sitting cross legged on the matt and looks really stupid (like Rex said- "you think I get anywhere (in life) dressed like Peter Pan here!?").

New quote for explination:

"It's a sledgehammer."

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-02-2005, 08:01 AM
"It's a sledgehammer."

That is Pedro telling Napoleon what kind of bike he rides....

how about this one

"how much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains"

Desert Arabian
03-02-2005, 11:00 AM
Right after Uncle Rico says that, Napoleon and Pedro come riding by on Pedro's bike, Rico takes Kip's steak and chucks it at Napoleon hitting him in the face.

flamepony12
03-02-2005, 08:19 PM
lol :D post another quote!

Desert Arabian
03-02-2005, 10:28 PM
Ahhh! I always forget to do that! SORRY! :p

Um, new quote........um.......

"I mean, she hasn't even sent me a full body shot yet"

flamepony12
03-02-2005, 10:39 PM
That's when Kip and Uncle Rico are in the diner and Kip is talking about "getting serious" on the chat rooms with LaFonda (sp.?) :p

next one...

"can you pull me into town?"

green_chameleon_girl
03-02-2005, 10:48 PM
OH OH!! Thats when Kip is Trying to go to Rex Kwan Doh(sp?) and he askes Napoleon To "pull Him into Town"

"Tina, EAT THE FOOD!";)

Desert Arabian
03-02-2005, 11:34 PM
Poleon is scooping out green bean casserole and throwing it around. Tina gets freaked out and starts to back away, after all Llamas dont eat g.b.c....lol

"You want to look like this?"

Sara luvs her Tinky
03-03-2005, 07:23 AM
"You want to look like this?"

That is when Deb comes to Napoleons house to sell keychains and glamour shot appointments and shows him a picture of a glamour shot..

o.k. how about this one....

"thats my ride"

green_chameleon_girl
03-03-2005, 04:06 PM
When Napoleon goes to pick up his date Trisha, to go to the dance

"vote for me, and all your wildest dreams will come true"

flamepony12
03-04-2005, 07:29 PM
that's when pedro is trying to plan out what he's going to say for his election speech. :p

next one....

"Do the chickens have large talons?"

green_chameleon_girl
03-04-2005, 09:50 PM
When Napoleon is working at his job, and he asked the farmers if the chickens had large talons! hehe

''I Like your sleves"

flamepony12
03-04-2005, 09:54 PM
when Napoleon and Deb are dancing and Napoleon is complimenting Deb's "Nice and poofy" sleeves. :p

next one...

"This one tastes like the cow got into an onion patch"

green_chameleon_girl
03-04-2005, 09:56 PM
When Napoleon is in the milk tasting compition thingy!!

''a freakin twelve guage what do you think!?''

Jayna78
03-05-2005, 03:35 AM
I can't remember exactly where that last line was in the movie, but I do remember the line. Here's one no one has posted yet.

"God, I haven't eaten all day!"

I still remember that part more than any part, for some reason...maybe it had to do with his outfit? What a crazy/weird movie without a time frame attached to it (was it 80s, 90s, or now? there were elements of all three in there).

Josh4Colts
03-05-2005, 11:00 AM
"Napolean give me your tots"

flamepony12
03-05-2005, 04:04 PM
Josh4colts, you are supposed to first explain the quote posted before, and then post a new one. ^_~

"God, I haven't eaten all day!"

It's when Napoleon is in class and he gets his smushed 'tots' out of his pocket to eat. :p

next one...

"so I shave it all off"

Slinky_Disney_KG
03-05-2005, 04:12 PM
That is when he is in the locker room telling about his summer going wolverene (sp?) hunting with his uncle. They asked him what kind of gun he used.

Yay :)

ok. ummmm........

"It's a liger. It's practically my favorite animal."

Slinky_Disney_KG
03-05-2005, 04:14 PM
I am confused, where is the post with the quote I just answeres........?

flamepony12
03-05-2005, 04:18 PM
It is when Napoleon is drawing on the front steps of the school and Deb asks him what he's drawing.

next...

"so I shave it all off"

Josh4Colts
03-06-2005, 08:18 AM
that is when Napolean is talking to Pedro and asks him why he has his hood up like that.

Next one

"Wanna see my movie"

cookieluver7
03-06-2005, 09:17 AM
This is when Uncle Ricco shows Napoleon and Kip his "football movie."

"Napoleon, what are you going to do today?"

Josh4Colts
03-06-2005, 10:30 AM
very beginning when hes on the bus.

"You guys are retarded"

cookieluver7
03-06-2005, 12:57 PM
This is when Napoleon's Uncle is showing his video and Napoleon said it was the worst video he has ever seen. Then his uncle told him to leave and he got mad and shouted "You guys are retarded!"

"could you give this to Pedro?"

Josh4Colts
03-06-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by cookieluver7
This is when Napoleon's Uncle is showing his video and Napoleon said it was the worst video he has ever seen. Then his uncle told him to leave and he got mad and shouted "You guys are retarded!"

"could you give this to Pedro?"

when Pedro is sick and summer gives napolean the card to turn him down.

"want your tots?"