PDA

View Full Version : I'm back ...

Karen
10-20-2001, 10:02 PM
Hey, and Pet Talk is still here! Glad everything exists, I've obviously got a lot to do. We've been halfway around the world, literally - Paul and I were in Beijing, China, but after 20+ hours of travel we are back home.

We, of course, have much catching up to do. I was glad we were allowed Internet access a couple of times while we were gone. We were there on (not-pet-related) business, and had a nice time, but are glad to be home and see that the bunny, the house, the websites and even Pet Talk are still okay.

I'm gonna go and read email now, I literally have thousands of messages to go through!

Eudora
10-20-2001, 10:17 PM
yes, Karen and the attempt to post a hundred pets was unfortunately MINE! It's a bet I made with a friend and everyone rallied wonderfully for me.... I won't bore you with details. Go look through all five parts and admire everyone's furbabies, read about the slight arguement over the rules and such. Hope to see your comments there!

Sudilar
10-20-2001, 11:05 PM
Welcome back Karen and Paul. We were all good while you were gone. You don't really have to read all the topics....You must be really tired.....You probably have a lot of work to do.....You have lots of unpacking, laundry.....Must have a lot of mail.... Like I said, we were all good.....You don't really have to read ALL the topics.....(Hehehe)

[ October 21, 2001: Message edited by: Sudilar ]

aly
10-20-2001, 11:34 PM
Hehehehehehehe Sue! :D ;) :p

gini
10-20-2001, 11:46 PM
Yeh, Karen, I wouldn't read any of the posts either. It was kinda boring while you were gone - nothing much happened - right Spencer and Phred?

Phred? Phred? Ooops, he might still be sleeping.

Seriously, welcome back and I hope you had a great trip. Now YOU get some rest. You left us in good paws while you were away.

Phred
10-21-2001, 12:26 AM
:) The Head Bunnie is HOME! Yip-Yip-Who-Ray! Welcome Back, Kaern And Paul!! Hope you had a really Neat and Fun time in - where were you? We forgot :rolleyes:.

You got back a tad too early - We were going to ask the Pet Talk Banner Creators to post up some welcome home banners - but you're too quick.

Mommie's Home; Mommie's Home; sez Miss Hoppy :)
http://PetoftheDay.com/online/hoppygreen.jpg << One Vewwy Happie Wabbit :D

And from ALL of us Pet Talkers:
http://www.swt.edu/~aw1024/7dots.gif
http://www.swt.edu/~aw1024/bang.gif <<< Courtesy of Miss Alyson

WE MISSED YOU!

Daisy's Mom
10-21-2001, 01:03 AM
Welcome home! We missed ya! And Spencer and Phred, you both did outstanding jobs as temporary moderators :)

RachelJ
10-21-2001, 07:03 AM
We DID miss you, but I'll have to admit that Phred and Spencer took their moderator positions to heart. They were EVERYWHERE, lurking behind a bush here and peeking over a shoulder there. I can assure you that while some of us were running amuck, there was absolutely NO http://plauder-smilies.com/rough/twak.gif

[ October 21, 2001: Message edited by: RachelJ ]

auggie
10-21-2001, 07:04 AM
WELCOME BACKKaren and Paul.
You must be totally exhausted. That's a long trip in such a short time.
Our temporary moderators did a great Job while you were gone.
http://www.plauder-smilies.de/party/luxhello.gif

Pam
10-21-2001, 07:13 AM
Welcome Back Karen and Paul! Wow! China! I hope you had a wonderful time but I am sure you must be exhausted. When you are all rested up I am sure you will enjoy reading about what's been going on while you've been away. Gee, maybe your were traveling with the President.... :D :D

tatsxxx11
10-21-2001, 08:07 AM
WELCOME HOME, KAREN AND PAUL!!! While some us here did try to "RUN AMUCK," Phred and Spencer keep us all on the straight and narrow. Still, we had a rollicking good time! Did you bring us back any Dim Sum?? :D

file:///C:/My%20Documents/Web%20Page/rollhedgehog.gif

zippy-kat
10-21-2001, 09:56 AM
Welcome back Miz Karen and Misser Paul!

EVERYONE(esp. yours truly) was good while you were gone! :D Sue's right, you must be exhausted after the trip--you really don't have to read all the posts!

Congrats to Phred and Spencer for doing a fantastic job!!!!

Ok, now I think I'll go lay low for awhile. ;)

jackiesdaisy1935
10-21-2001, 09:57 AM
Welcome back Karen and Paul, What a long trip but we are glad you are back safe and sound. Spencer and Phred did a wonderful job of moderating and helping all of us who needed guidance. The "running amouck" was so funny we all loved it and they handled it with ease and tact. Again welcome home,
Jackie

Albea
10-21-2001, 10:16 AM
Welcome back Karen and Paul!
I bet you had a wonderful time in China but you are ready for a long rest now. Carina joins me in saying we are happy you're back :D We also thank Phred and Spencer for taking such good care of all of us while you were away. :cool:

*LabLoverKEB*
10-21-2001, 01:11 PM
WELCOME BACK, KAREN AND PAUL!!!!!!
We are sooo glad both of you are home!!! I hope you two had a great time, and a safe trip!

Anyway, welcome back!!!

Hugs and Kisses,

Lablover & Sadie*

Dixieland Dancer
10-21-2001, 08:26 PM
WELCOME HOME KAREN and PAUL! You were really missed but we did have a little fun playing and going just a little AMUCK! :D When you get all rested maybe you can give us the highlights of your trip to China. Pictures (you know how much we LOOOOVVVVEEE pictures) would be nice too!

Phred and Spencer did a great job while you were gone and I would like to thank them personally for filling such big shoes in a grand fashion!

WELCOME BACK!

cr7clark
10-22-2001, 06:39 AM
Welcome Home Karen and Paul! We missed you both, but Phred and Spencer did a bang-up job as moderators. Will we get to see pictures of your trip? Bet you really did travel with the President! ;)

RachelJ
10-22-2001, 06:44 AM
Yes, I too would like to thank our substitute moderators. I think we'd tried their patience a couple times, but they persevered despite all our shenanigans. So lets hear it for Spencer and Phred. http://plauder-smilies.com/party/luxhello.gif

AdoreMyDogs
10-22-2001, 12:06 PM
I am so glad you are back, Karen and Paul! We missed you!!! Wow, China! That's quite a haul.

And 3 cheers for Phred and Spencer for taking such good care of this site while you were away......Hip hip horray! Hip hip horray! Hip hip horray!

NoahsMommy
10-22-2001, 12:20 PM
Welcome back!! China sure is a long ways away! Glad you are both back and safe and sound! :)

Phred and Spencer did a wonderful job! Thanks!! :D

thelmalu99
10-22-2001, 05:06 PM
Welcome back!! Missed ya!

Thelma, Yertle
Elvis and Jack Daniel