PDA

View Full Version : Just got back from visiting Guapo!

Jamieejo85
03-01-2005, 03:11 PM
I visited Guapo earlier today and thought I'd share what happened with everyone! By the way, 2 weeks and 4 days until he gets to come home but who is keeping track???:D

When we got there there was another girl visiting her pup too so we sat and all talked for a good hour or so. The breeder has 4 pups, 2 of them belonging to me and the other girl that was there, one to her son, and another to this other woman. She said she was worried about the one because the lady came and looked at the pups, picked him out, paid for him to be reserved for her and she hasn't heard a word since. She asked me if I wanted another...I WISH:(

ANYWAY...Guapo is so so so so so so so so so SO adorable! I can't wait for him to come home so I can take pics and post them for you all to see. I was holding him and he was trying to crawl right up on my shoulder into my hair. She said they do that a lot. It was sooo cute! When I held him up to give him kisses, he kissed me right back..I wanted to take him home today! She said I could come and visit him as much as I'd like. I think I will go back tomorrow.:D

Well, thank you all for letting me share this lil story........:)

Jamie

Suki Wingy
03-01-2005, 05:30 PM
Lucky! I want a puppy! Can't wait for pics! What breed is he? By the way, I love the name! I'm sure he is very handsom!;) :D

LauraT7
03-01-2005, 09:28 PM
Ohh - I want puppy pictures!

Can't you take a camera with you? I'd bet the breeder is taking some photos of the litter, they usually do ( I WOULD!) - maybe she will share with you?

I'm jealous - soft little puppy fur, round tummies and puppy breath!

what breed is he?

laura

lute
03-01-2005, 10:13 PM
LauraT7, her new pup is a chihuahua.

i can't wait to see pics of this little one!!!:D great name btw.