PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of my Sweet Girls!

Tina
03-01-2005, 03:10 PM
I just thought I would share some pictures of my pups.:)

I like this picture of Ginger
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/svo1fast4gal/Dogs/Ginger.jpg

A silly picture of Ginger
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/svo1fast4gal/Dogs/Ginger2.jpg

Reggie looking for something
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/svo1fast4gal/Dogs/Reggie.jpg

I was and still am nervous about posting these next few pictures. Since what happened the last time that I posted here in Dog General.

Reggie & Tori
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/svo1fast4gal/Dogs/ReggieTori.jpg

Trying get piece of snow
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/svo1fast4gal/Dogs/ReggieTori2.jpg

Funny picture
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/svo1fast4gal/Dogs/ReggieTori3.jpg

Miss Tori laying in the sun
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/svo1fast4gal/Dogs/Tori4.jpg

A few more pictures to go.:)

caseysmom
03-01-2005, 03:12 PM
There is nothing cuter than a puppy...wish I could kiss that puppy breath!

Tina
03-01-2005, 03:17 PM
Showing off some belly
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/svo1fast4gal/Dogs/Tori2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/svo1fast4gal/Dogs/Tori3.jpg

The last picture was taken few days after we brought her home.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/svo1fast4gal/Tori.jpg

I hope someone will like the pictures.:)

2crazypuppies4me
03-01-2005, 03:20 PM
I think EVERYONE will like those pics! So cute!

Pit Chick
03-01-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Tina
I was and still am nervous about posting these next few pictures. Since what happened the last time that I posted here in Dog General.

Yet you do it anyway? :confused: :rolleyes: You must like having people get upset with you.

PJ's Mom
03-01-2005, 04:35 PM
Cute pics! :)

Lexi_Lover
03-01-2005, 04:38 PM
Aww...finally, the puppers:DTori is SO adorable! Thanks for posting, what about Junior;)

tatsxxx11
03-01-2005, 04:49 PM
They're precious, Tina:) Love the paw on the shoulder shot:) Tori is adorable! Now, where's Junior! He needs some "air time" too!:)

Tina
03-01-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Pit Chick
Yet you do it anyway? :confused: :rolleyes: You must like having people get upset with you.

No, I don't like to upset peoople!:mad: :rolleyes: What am I suppose to do hide the fact that she is here? My gosh!:rolleyes:

Tina
03-01-2005, 07:20 PM
Thanks to everyone else for the kind comments!

I will try and get some pictures of Junior soon as I can.:D

Logan
03-01-2005, 07:22 PM
The pictures are great, Tina!!!!!! I think most of us like them VERY much!!!! :) I'm so glad you posted new pictures of your cat and dogs today!!!!

lute
03-01-2005, 07:24 PM
Tina, don't let the fowl comments get to you.

your pups are adorable!:D

trayi52
03-01-2005, 07:43 PM
Great pictures, Tina!

Willie:)

sammy101
03-01-2005, 08:35 PM
Yes,i agree with Lute,dont let comments hurt you.

your pups are so adorable!!Love seeing pictures of them:)

Christiansmommy
03-01-2005, 09:27 PM
I agree too, don't let ANY negative comments get to you, the good ones outway the bad, by far :) Keep the pics coming...they are adorable!!!

tikeyas_mom
03-01-2005, 09:37 PM
aww she is so cute!! awww

GraciesMommy
03-01-2005, 09:43 PM
Very sweet pics, Tina

anna_66
03-01-2005, 09:46 PM
What wonderful pictures!

And another Tori here at pet talk? That's great! She sure is a cutie patootie!

Can't wait to see some new ones of Junior!

swimma253
03-02-2005, 06:12 AM
Those are adorable pictures! Tori is really cute! :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-02-2005, 06:16 AM
Great pics!! This one is oh so sweet:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v306/svo1fast4gal/Dogs/ReggieTori3.jpg

ramanth
03-02-2005, 08:58 AM
Cute pics. :) Can't wait for some of Junior. :)

Jadapit
03-02-2005, 09:05 AM
Great pictures. Tori is sure cute.:)

vinjashira
03-02-2005, 09:25 AM
nice pictures and the one Maya & Inka's mommy pointed out is indeed so sweet :)

Tina
03-02-2005, 09:54 AM
Thanks everybody!!

Pit Chick
03-02-2005, 10:17 AM
No, I don't like to upset peoople!:mad: :rolleyes: What am I suppose to do hide the fact that she is here? My gosh!:rolleyes:

Could have fooled me. You upset quit a few people with your last few threads. Did you think this was going to redeem your irresponsible behavior and get positive feedback this time? You must have known it was going to upset people or you woudn't have been nervous about posting the pics.

In answer to your question...yes. Cause you pretty much gave everyone here that was concerned with your actions a big slap in the face with those pics announcing that you got the dog anyway after you were just whining about how guilty you felt for getting rid of Jake.

Tina
03-02-2005, 10:23 AM
Believe what you want. I said I don't like to upset people and I mean it!

I really do not need you keep bringing up what has happened in the past.

jazzcat
03-02-2005, 10:32 AM
The pictures are cute. Tori is adorable and I enjoyed seeing her pictures.

Now I'm off to see if there are any new Junior pictures.:D

Pit Chick
03-02-2005, 10:32 AM
Then quit letting the past repeat itself.

Tina
03-02-2005, 10:44 AM
Thankyou jazzcat!!:)

luvofallhorses
03-02-2005, 11:02 AM
Tina, don't let the fowl comments get to you.
I agree 100% you have great looking puppers especially the puppy, send her my way;) :p

Jods
03-02-2005, 11:35 AM
Very cute pictures. Are you keeping Tori or just fostering her? Can't wait to see the pics of Junior.:)

Pit Chick
03-02-2005, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Jods
Are you keeping Tori or just fostering her?

I won't even touch that one. Too easy.

Tina
03-02-2005, 11:59 AM
She is here to stay.:)

luvofallhorses
03-02-2005, 01:10 PM
Pit Chick,

please stop it! I am sick of all the fighting :( . This is supposed to be a positive thread, imo. What has been done in the past has been done. Can't you just give Tina another chance?

Samantha Puppy
03-02-2005, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by luvofallhorses
What has been done in the past has been done. Can't you just give Tina another chance? This will be chance #3 or 4 easily. How many chances do you normally give someone?

luvofallhorses
03-02-2005, 01:22 PM
three but I wasn't here the other times except the last one , I just am sick of the fighting that is all:( I wasn't trying to start anything, honest.

Samantha Puppy
03-02-2005, 01:38 PM
Never said you were. :)

The rest of us aware of more of her history, however, are tired of being yanked around. Keep in mind the old saying, "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

Pit Chick
03-02-2005, 01:41 PM
I would call it more of an observation than fighting. It's one thing to mess up and learn from your mistakes, but she hasn't learned. To her, apparently it's much more fun to cause drama and then whine about people being mean to her.

wolfsoul
03-02-2005, 01:45 PM
She's really cute, but I'm confused. I think it was only a week or two before you got her and just before you got rid of Jake that you said: "I just do not believe right now was the right time for me to add another pet to our family. I need to spend more time with the pets I have." :confused: :o

luvofallhorses
03-02-2005, 01:54 PM
Never said you were I was just clarifying I wasn't :):)
I would call it more of an observation than fighting Sorry I saw it as fighting. :( I just don't want anyone fighting that's all. But Tina, your girls are cute :) what's your puppy's name?

Tina
03-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Samantha puppy I'm really tired of you and Pit Chick starting stuff. So please if you see a post by me in the future it might be best you not read it or at least not respond.

Samantha Puppy
03-02-2005, 02:26 PM
I didn't see me starting anything. I merely explained to luvofallhorses why some people may not be happy for you and feel sorry for your puppy. That's not "starting" something. It's "educating" someone.

Tina
03-02-2005, 02:31 PM
Ok..fine. But no one said you or anyone else had to give me another chance or did they?:confused:

I'm sorry Samanthapuppy I should have not been so rude. The sentence above was not really directed toward you but other people here that feel that way.

I'm trying my hardest to get my life straight but some people just don't seem to understand that. I really wish they would and try to get to know me. But that is ok and I will understand why if they don't.

Pit Chick
03-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Then by all means, work on getting your life straight, but quit dragging innocent animals in the middle of it.

PJ's Mom
03-02-2005, 03:01 PM
Here we go again. :rolleyes:

Dixieland Dancer
03-02-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by Pit Chick
Then by all means, work on getting your life straight, but quit dragging innocent animals in the middle of it.

Perhaps, we could find some skeletons in everyones closet if we look???? In other words... Let him that is without sin cast the first stone! It won't be me because I have my own short comings and sins to deal with! :(

As I see it, the puppy looks very happy. Tina has never taken a dog to the shelter which had to put it too sleep because nobody wanted it. She has always found homes for them. So in essence, she was fostering them. If she was a person who deliberately took the dogs and then in the end they ended up being put to sleep, I would think she was a terrible person but I haven't seen any of that in any of her posts.

If Tina posts pictures of her pup, people have two choices in responding to the post.

1. Enjoy the pictures
2. Ignore the thread.

Tina,
The pup looks very cute and happy! I wish I could play with him and smell that wonderful puppy breath!

lizbud
03-02-2005, 03:15 PM
All your puppers are very cute & the puppy Tori is precious. :)
I loved all the pictures.:D

Tina
03-02-2005, 03:18 PM
Thankyou Dixieland Dancer & lizbud!:D

Adopt_One
03-02-2005, 03:36 PM
It's obvious that you are trying to stir up trouble... even if you keep denying it, it's obvious that you like the attention that you get.

Anyway - cute pictures, it will be neat to watch the puppy grow up. :)

Tina
03-02-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Adopt_One
It's obvious that you are trying to stir up trouble... even if you keep denying it, it's obvious that you like the attention that you get.

Anyway - cute pictures, it will be neat to watch the puppy grow up. :)

No I was not trying to start up trouble and I still am not. I'm not denying anything.

All I wanted to do was share pictures of my pups.

micki76
03-02-2005, 03:43 PM
With all due respect Candy, it's hard to enjoy the pics or ignore the thread when you know what the background is. :(

And it's way more than 3 or 4 pets. :(

I refuse to get in anymore arguments on this subject, since I feel like it’s a losing battle and only causes hurt feelings here on PT, but it’s very hard to just let this go when you feel SO deeply about what’s going on (and what’s gone on just in the last couple of years) with all these animals.

Tollers-n-Dobes
03-02-2005, 03:43 PM
Adorable pictures!!! Tori is absolutley gorgeous:D So are your other girls aswell:)

Tina
03-02-2005, 03:45 PM
Please stop replying with negative stuff to my post.:( I just wanted to just share pictures of my dogs and now look what it has done turned into.

Tina
03-02-2005, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Orangutango
Adorable pictures!!! Tori is absolutley gorgeous:D So are your other girls aswell:)

Thankyou!:D

Kfamr
03-02-2005, 04:03 PM
Honestly, Tina, I think Micki replied as honest and as positive as she can in this situation.

We all would LOVE for you to turn your life around for the better, but we've yet to see one sign of that... and when we do, i'm almost positive everyone will be cheering you on.

I'm not sure about everyone else, but when you decided that bringing another animal into your home wasn't right, when you got Jake, I was proud and happy with you beyond belief. I was so glad to see that you had stepped up and realize your wrong-doing. But then, a week or so later, you got another JUST after saying you should focus on your current animals. It was heartbreaking, a slap in the face.

It takes two or more people to argue.. it takes two or more people to disagree.

Althought it may be hard on both parts, we've got to understand where eachother is coming from.
You've got to understand our concern and why we've become upset, instead of denying it like you have in the past and making us out to be the enemies... then coming back later to ask for our forgiveness.

I also think that those who are newer to PT don't understand completely exactly what's happened. Yes, it's in the past, but it's also been an on-going trend in Tina's life throughout the years. Tina's life, yes.. but she's chosen to share it with us and given us the capability to question and comment. I hope those of you who are new or who haven't been here constantly through the years understand that the people showing concern or disagreeing with Tina's actions aren't bad people at all. They're worried for the lives of animals.. for Tina's sanity, and for her children and family.

I hope with all of my heart that no one find this post negative because I tried my hardest to be as positive as possible.

With all of that said, I do hope that you have luck with this puppy. She sure is a looker.

Pit Chick
03-02-2005, 04:06 PM
Please stop replying with negative stuff to my post.:( I just wanted to just share pictures of my dogs and now look what it has done turned into.

God forbid anyone post something negative and not agree with what you are doing. :rolleyes:
You knew before you posted these pics what kind of outcome you would get and yet you did it anyway. Why? Because you want the attention. Well you got it, just not the kind you wanted. Did you expect to get praise for being irresponsible? You also said you weren't going to post anymore threads about this kind of stuff because of all the negative responses you got. :confused:

Tina
03-02-2005, 04:13 PM
Pit Chick for the very last time I did not post this to get attention!

I posted the pictures because I like to share pictures of my dogs.

Actually Kay I was not talking about Micki76 post.

anna_66
03-02-2005, 04:14 PM
I'm sorry but I am so tired of this bickering all the time.
I know how everyone feels, but all these nasty & negative words are not helping anything at all. Like Candy has said she's always found home for her pets and they've never been harmed in any way.
She has just as much of a right to share her beautiful new puppy as anyone else does.

So please...if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

Queen of Poop
03-02-2005, 04:16 PM
I may be out of line sticking my nose in this but I just can't leave it alone. Do you feel better after crapping on Tina??? Will it change anything?? You don't like what she's done in the past, repeatedly, but what gives you the right to sit in judgement of her? People respond much better to praise than criticism, something you should all know from dealing with your pets. I am very disappointed.

Tina, dear, I don't know you, I know a bit about the story. I know you are troubled, but now is the time to make a new start. Take things one day at a time and when you do something that's great feel free to share it for a pat on the head.

All creatures deserve kindness, no matter how many times my rotten Ferret Rascal bit me I still loved the little fart and cried like a baby for his loss when he died suddenly and unexpectedly.

Kfamr
03-02-2005, 04:20 PM
I just had assumed so because she was the most recent to reply disagreeing after you had already said thanks to everyone else.

I do think there are some harsh remarks in replies.. It's hard not to be sometimes, though. And harshness is what gets through to some people. I know i've bitten my tongue quite a few times recently.. maybe some should try as well?

I'm not saying they were right or wrong, you you were right or wrong, but it's all about that understanding where we're coming from.

I do know I will be VERY upset if the trend you've obtained continues on. It's not fun to watch for you or the animals.. and who knows what message is being sent to your beautiful daughters.

Again, I hope with all my heart everything will be well for you.

Pit Chick
03-02-2005, 04:44 PM
Pit Chick for the very last time I did not post this to get attention!

Again, just stating the obvious. Your threads are like a yoyo. In one thread you're trying to get pitty and in the next you're trying to get praise (not exact quotes here, but the gist of the threads): "I got a new puppy" ; "I'm getting rid of the puppy because it wasn't the right time" ; "I regret getting rid of that puppy, but I'm getting a new one" ; "look everyone, I got a new puppy anyway even though you thought it was a bad idea". (slap in the face)

If you aren't trying to get attention, then what are you trying to do?

No one is passing judgement here, no one is trying to make enemies, just simply expressing our opinions on Tina's actions and concern for the animals that she is trading like baseball cards. No she didn't take them to a shelter, but she has caused them a lot of unnecessary confusion by bouncing them around from home to home.

RobiLee
03-02-2005, 04:58 PM
Thanks so much for sharing the pics. Ginger and Reggie are just as cute as ever and ohhhh boy, I am in love with that little puppy!! I must say you have chosen a fabulous name for her ;) . Tori is a super duper cutie pie and I love that little face of hers!

Robin :)

Tina
03-02-2005, 05:04 PM
Thankyou Robin!:)

Tina
03-02-2005, 05:06 PM
I'm not going say anything else after this.

This is to everyone: I hate my past with my pets and I hate it more then anything. I want to change for my daughters so that is why it is going to stop now. I do not want to go back to my old ways ever!

It breaks my heart so much everytime I think about it. And I cry about it alot, they are always on my mind. Of course people don't understand that since they are not here with me.

I'm not very good with words either so I can't really say what is on my mind now. I wish that I could use words better.

I just want to get support for me to change is all.

Thanks for reading.

Queen of Poop
03-02-2005, 05:18 PM
You've got it sweetie. You're going in the right direction now. :)

Logan
03-02-2005, 05:38 PM
I'm not sure that you ever lost support, Tina. I know mine has always been with you. :) Good for you!!!!!! Hang in there, sweetie. You're going to be alright!!!!! :)

Logan

bluekat
03-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Aww Tori is soo cute!!:D The others are too;) Hehe

I'm really sick of all this arguing too. If you don't have anything positive to say, then just don't post!! All this fighting really doesn't get us anywhere. :(

GraciesMommy
03-02-2005, 06:09 PM
I have been here long enough to know the "whole story" and really just can't understand why folks can't just ignore the threads if they don't agree with Tina's life style...there is not one thing you can say that will make a difference...so if you can't say something nice...what is the point of hurting her feelings?
I think everyone who posts pics would like a "little" attention..that is why we post..to show off our babies...to get a little feedback from fellow pet parents...

TINA...YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD OVER AND OVER...WE LOVE YOUR BABIES..WE LOVE THE PICS...YOU HAVE WAY MORE POSiTIVE THAN NEGATIVE..DO NOT LET IT BRING YOU DOWN. Focus on the people who have given you what you need..k?

Dixieland Dancer
03-02-2005, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by micki76
With all due respect Candy, it's hard to enjoy the pics or ignore the thread when you know what the background is. :(

I enjoy all pictures! I'm a part of Golden Retriever Rescue and I have seen pictures of pups who have been abused. It breaks my heart. But then they are rescued and they smile again. Even dogs that are in a foster situation smile again! It's that wonderful unconditional love that they show time after time to us hard headed humans. Take a look again at that precious puppy and look at him as the precious bouncy fur kid he is and then maybe you can forget the past and enjoy the picture.

I believe all human beings have faults (including Tina) but I would like to think that she is sincere and wants to change. She has a better chance of success with our positive help than our negative condemnation (however justified we may feel we are in giving it). My grandmother use to teach me that you don't get bees with vinegar, you need to use honey. Although I never understood why I would want bees anyway... I did understand that people (just like dogs) respond to positive teaching more effectively than negative training.

Originally posted by Kfamr
Tina's life, yes.. but she's chosen to share it with us and given us the capability to question and comment. I hope those of you who are new or who haven't been here constantly through the years understand that the people showing concern or disagreeing with Tina's actions aren't bad people at all. They're worried for the lives of animals.. for Tina's sanity, and for her children and family.

Yes, Tina has chosen to share a part of her life with us. At this time, that part of her wanted to share the joy her puppy brings her. I also don't think anyone thinks those who disagree are bad people and I for one, full heartedly understand they are worried for the lives of animals in general. But at what point do we start to take a lesson from the animals we love so much??? They love unconditionally...even when we make mistakes (even to them).

I am willing to share Tina's joy of a new puppy with her and hopefully through my (and other's on the community) understanding and gentle encouragement, can help her to love the new pup through the rest of it's precious life. I'm willing to because others have been willing to forgive me for my short comings and to help me through the difficult times. That's what makes life precious and worth living! As I stated before... if I was perfect then I would expect others to be too BUT... Sadly, I am not.

ChrisH
03-03-2005, 02:49 PM
Lovely pictures, Tina, and little Tori is such a cutie-pie! :)

2crazypuppies4me
03-03-2005, 03:12 PM
Oh for goodness sake's!!! Move on! Grow up...whatever it may be!

Those pics are wonderfull!!! Keep posting your pics they're great!

To bad there's not an IGNOR BUTTON

Tina just don't read there post's and be happy for what you have and get more pics up. They'll get bored with trying to piss you off if you ignor them. :rolleyes:

bckrazy
03-04-2005, 12:08 AM
I do not want to go back to my old ways ever!

you have to realize that it is hard for some of us to believe this? I think that you said something very similar when you adopted out Jake.

My heart just kind of sank when I saw Tori's pictures. She's beautiful, and she does look happy. I just hope she has a forever home with you, where all of her needs are fulfilled and she is very well cared for without you having to sacrifice other pets, or time with your family, or your own health.

bckrazy
03-04-2005, 12:14 AM
Originally posted by GraciesMommy
I have been here long enough to know the "whole story" and really just can't understand why folks can't just ignore the threads if they don't agree with Tina's life style...there is not one thing you can say that will make a difference...so if you can't say something nice...what is the point of hurting her feelings?

I definitely hear where you're coming from, but some of us just can't stand by, turn our cheek, or suport a behavior which seems very wrong to us. Of course we can't judge her, but Tina herself has admitted to all of us that she couldn't handle any more pets. and I'm sorry, but it's very hard for me to believe that everything has "changed" that much in the past month that went from "I know I cannot handle another dog" to, "I can handle another dog". We can be concerned and choose to try to educate her, not doing so would mean we thought of her as a complete lost cause, and I don't think anyone here thinks that.

shais_mom
03-04-2005, 01:11 PM
I am speechless.
Simply Speechless.
There is so much to say but it clearly isn't worth it.

Tori is adorable and I wish you all the best and will keep my fingers crossed for everyone.