PDA

View Full Version : Fizz is in to be spayed, I miss my girl!

LauraT7
03-01-2005, 03:07 PM
Just talked to the vet's office, Fizz is through her spaying and in recovery - she just woke up, and they say she is doing fine.

She's only been away since 9:30 and I miss her!
Teal'c, our kitty, is sleeping (after trying to wake me up all night toplay with him!) and there's no one to talk nonsense to!

She's probably pretty hungry by now, too. she wasn't supposed to eat after 6 last night, and yesterday, she hadn't eaten all of her food, anyway - so this morning she was obviously hungry and 'looking' for food.

They will keep her overnight, and then I can pick her up tomorrow after about 9:30 am.

I took some photos this morning before we left - we had some fresh snow to play in!

Laura

http://www.imagestation.com/mypictures/
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?id=2130210491&idx=5

PJ's Mom
03-01-2005, 04:51 PM
Poor Fizz. Hopefully she's too sleepy to be hungry right now. ;)

I bet she'll be glad to get home. :)

tatsxxx11
03-01-2005, 04:51 PM
Yay for Fizz!:) You must be so relieved to hear your girl is "resting comfortably!':) The hours can't pass quickly enough, I know! Soon your baby girl will be home!:) The "before" shot is adorable! Now you'll have to take some more tomorrow when she's home, safe and sound! Sandra

K9soul
03-01-2005, 05:28 PM
Isn't it just the hardest thing dropping them off and leaving them? And then the couple days without them home feels so empty and lonely. How well I remember! She'll be home soon Mom. Beautiful girl!

chocolatepuppy
03-01-2005, 06:20 PM
Fizz will be just fine and she'll be so happy to see you tomorrow! I know it's so hard to leave them, isn't it? I love the pictures, she's a beauty! :)

KYS
03-01-2005, 06:36 PM
Glad your surgery went well.
Sending you fast recover get well wishes.

shutterbug0303
03-01-2005, 07:00 PM
Good to know that she went through her surgery well and it recovering to come home. I'm sure she'll be thrilled to see you tomorrow morning!! :D Send more pics of that beautiful girl soon!