PDA

View Full Version : A great website if traveling with your pet!!!

Denyce
03-01-2005, 02:44 PM
My husband and I have to go to Philadelphia on March 11th. So I got online looking for a hotel since I don't like driving there and back in one day. I ended up on a site called www.Letsgopets.com

I booked a room at the Hotel Sofitel in Center City Philly for only 162.74! The rooms there regularly book around 350 to 500 a night! Not only that they obviously are pet friendly and have no problem with us bringing Sequoia!

I will let you know how things go after the trip but so far I am very pleased with the site

Denyce

wolfsoul
03-01-2005, 02:59 PM
Great site, I'm going to add this to my favourites. :)

tatsxxx11
03-01-2005, 03:00 PM
Have a great trip! How nice that you are able to bring Sequoia with you:D Bet she'll have fun too! So many more hotels, inns, et. al are getting on the "pet friendly" bandwagon!:) Check in when you get home!

Thanks for the website addy! I'll add it to my list of "Pet Friendly...":)

Denyce
03-02-2005, 07:32 AM
Last night I phoned the Hotel just to make sure there wouldn't be any surprises when we arrived with Sequoia. The guy who answered sounded EXACTLY like Michele from Gilmore Girls...it was hysterical. But he was extremely pleasent and told me the policy was 2 pets per room, no size limit and no deposit. Apparently all of the Accor chain is doing this. From the budget hotels to the luxery ones. YEA!

Denyce