PDA

View Full Version : My Brother,is sure that I am crazy

catmandu
03-01-2005, 08:43 AM
When we go,to a Nice Restaurant,and out loud,I invite The et Angels,to join,me.And I look,at the menu,and say,I wonder,what the Cat Angels would like.Well,they are my Cats,and at The Rainbow Bridge,I am sure,that they appreciate being invited.And that makes,people,think,that I am crazy,so be it.Please try,that when you,are in a Nice Place,invite,The Pets,that have gone,on,and you will feel better,too.

christa
03-01-2005, 08:54 AM
We know you're not "crazy" Gary!

Now, being "cat crazy" isn't such a bad thing!!! I consider myself a little cat-crazy at times and I KNOW others on here feel the same!

I think it's sweet that you invite the RB Kitties to join you!!!

I have a sneeking suspicion that your brother doesn't have a cat?!!? He just doesn't understand!

Laura's Babies
03-01-2005, 09:18 AM
NON cat people just do not understand... and they do think we are crazy... but WHO CARES???

Wish I had thought of that last night. My brother is up here for some CSI classes and he called so I took him out to eat.. MY brother is a cat person having 3 or 4 of his own so I doubt he would have though I was crazy, he'd probably invited some of his RB kitties too!

kuhio98
03-01-2005, 10:31 AM
Gary, you've made me feel better because I talk to Kuhio every day. I haven't been brave enough to talk to her very loudly so that others can here (but I'm gonna start now).

catfamily
03-01-2005, 10:54 AM
I talk to KiKi and Dude god bless their souls all the time.
KiKi
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/Kiki.jpg
And Dude
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/carla_mike/dudedownsized.jpg

catmandu
03-01-2005, 11:23 AM
The Next Time,that you are in a place,that you think,that your Pet Angels,would like,just Say,Come On Pet Angels,Time To Eat,and you will all,feel better.

QueenScoopalot
03-01-2005, 02:44 PM
Aww Gary, think that's so sweet. :) And I know they hear you too.:)

rg_girlca
03-01-2005, 05:24 PM
Awww Gary, that is so ssswwweeeetttt!!!! I never would have thought of that, but you can bet your buns, that the next time I am out in a restaurant, I will invite my RB babies to join me.

I have a little story that I would like to share with you.
My RB Captain just LOVED chocolate milk. Whenever he would hear me clinging the spoon around in a glass, he knew it was chocolate milk time. This would happen about twice a week. No matter where he was or what he was doing in the house, he would come running. I would pour a little into his special bowl and he would lap it up.
After he passed away in 1988 and I would make a glass of chocolate milk, I would raise my glass and say, "Here's to you sweetie," and it did make me feel better. :)

So Gary, I don't consider you "crazy" at all.