PDA

View Full Version : Tuna was nawtee!

Uabassoon
03-01-2005, 12:38 AM
Tonight I went with Alexa to the humane society to get Tuna and Pocky their shots. Tuna ended up coming home without his shots because he was a nawtee kitty! I think part of it was he was cranky because he had to be in the carrier so long, we got there pretty early so the wait wasn't too bad, but it put him in a bad mood. He was already a little cranky today to begin with. So poor baby really wasn't happy about having people poke him.

The truth is we both thought it was going to be the other way around and Pocky was going to give them a hard time since Tuna is usually a social butterfly and Pocky is scared of almost everyone.

So they are both going to our normal vet next week. Pocky is just going to get a check up and Tuna will hopefully be getting his shots as well as his yearly check up.

We did enjoy getting to see all the different cats and dogs at the shot clinic. There was the cutest tortie that looked just like a little princess. She had the fanciest carrier I'd ever seen and she looked so regal in her cute rhinestone collar.

Kirsten
03-01-2005, 03:43 AM
Poor Tuna, sounds like it was a real stressful day for him! I hope your regular vet will be able to give him his shots.

We did enjoy getting to see all the different cats and dogs at the shot clinic. There was the cutest tortie that looked just like a little princess. She had the fanciest carrier I'd ever seen and she looked so regal in her cute rhinestone collar.

Oh, isn't it just too hard to resist? Or will you and Alexa end up with that little tortie girl now? LOL ;)

Kirsten

catmandu
03-01-2005, 08:50 AM
Tuna,bweiga Former Stray,was scared,of All The White Coats,maybe,in the back,of his mind,he was thinking,that you were going,to leave him,there.

catnapper
03-01-2005, 09:26 AM
Tuna! Those shots are to help you stay healthy.

Laura's Babies
03-01-2005, 10:04 AM
Well, Giz still don't have hers yet! She ran and hid the day I had her appointment as soon a I got the kennels out...