PDA

View Full Version : Jake

slleipnir
02-28-2005, 08:49 PM
Remember my sisters dog that she couldn't handle? The JRT that she found a nice home for?

Well, appearintly he couldn't handle him either :( He said he never stopped barking or howling the WHOLE time. He couldn't calm him down, and seeing his mom is sick (he's living with her to take care of her) he couldn't handle him.

So, I guess he's going to get all his shots and send him to a prison o__O I guess the inmates train dogs there? A vet recommended it. So, I GUESS Jake will be trained to help sick people. I REALLY hope he gets trained good and can finally find a forever home. I feel bad for the poor guy :( I know *I * couldn't handle him either though.

BitsyNaceyDog
02-28-2005, 08:59 PM
aww, poor little guy. When you said he was going to a prison I thought you meant a doggie prison, or in other words the pound. Then I realized you meant a real prison. Wow! I hope he does well and someone is able to train him.

cloverfdx
03-01-2005, 05:49 AM
Oh dear poor little guy :(. I hope he does well and someone is able to train him. In my whole life i have never met a dog that could not be trained, be it by myself or someone else :eek:.

I will keep Jake in my thoughts that all goes well.