PDA

View Full Version : What a great way 2 start the week....

sweet_stormy
02-28-2005, 07:40 PM
Today was the first day back 2 school for many schools... like any other day, my brother and i got to school at 6"45 am.... around 7:00 am my brother and his friend started to play a game of Hacky Sack.... around 7:15 am i walked by, and noticed my brother on the ground.... i thought he was just fooling around..... until he started to scream to go get the nurse... the nurse doesnt get there until 8 am... which is really stupid... so i had to go the main office and had the lady at the desk call for help... the ambulance, and my mom, got there at 7:30 am... my brother did something to his knee when he was playin that he popped it out of place... hes fine now... we were at the hospital from around 8 am to around noon.... i feel sorry for him... hes only 17.... the nurses thought he was a college student because of his size :eek:
just wanted to share....

~*Becky*~

Toby's my baby
02-28-2005, 08:44 PM
Aww... I am sorry that your brother got hurt, best wishes to a speedy recovery for you brother! :)

Oggyflute
02-28-2005, 11:18 PM
Hope his knee gets better. Painfull injury knee's. Mine still aches every now & again, and I hurt mine playing football 24 years ago. Still there's a huge improvement in treatment to what there was in the seventies.

sweet_stormy
03-01-2005, 10:35 AM
thanx u guys... for ur kind words.... hes doin a lil better, still moody though... my mom took the WHOLE week off 2 be w/ him.... i told her i would have stayed home some days to help him (and miss school :D)

~*Becky*~

PJ's Mom
03-01-2005, 10:45 AM
I can't imagine how painful that must've been for him. :eek: Glad to hear he's doing better. :)

ramanth
03-01-2005, 10:55 AM
Ow! I hope he recoveres quickly. :)