PDA

View Full Version : PRAYERS FROM ENGLAND...

Balto
09-13-2001, 06:17 PM
Our prayers and thoughts go out to everyone in America, who has had to live through this terrible atrocity.

Please keep your head up and your spirits high, and prove to the bastards who did this that you can all stand together as one...

With Heart Felt Warmth And Love From England,
Take Care All...

Jackie/Balto. xxx

carrie
09-13-2001, 06:38 PM
The whole of Britain is deeply distressed knowing the trauma that has been wrought in America.
Your response to these vile acts has been admirable.
Our hearts, thoughts and support are with you all.

aly
09-13-2001, 06:43 PM
Thank you guys so much. That is all I really know to say right now, THANK YOU.

I just saw the changing of the Guard on the news while they were playing the American National Anthem. It was so beautiful.

[ September 13, 2001: Message edited by: aly ]

KYS
09-13-2001, 07:28 PM
The overwhelming support among the
British brings me/my family
to tears, as does
the support from other countries.
My Aunt and I watched crying as Britian
had their changing of the Guard, while playing the American National Anthem.
We also heard on the news today
that possilbly 500 British Citizens
lost their lives in this horrible
attach on Tuesday.

jackiesdaisy1935
09-13-2001, 08:41 PM
Right now we can only say THANK YOU to our British friends who are always near and dear from one who's ancestors came from Cranbrook, England and landed at Plymouth Rock. Our friendship with England has always been rock solid. I missed the showing of the Changing of the Guard today and I'm sorry about that. So many people from around the world have sent messages of love and hope and we Thank everybody.
Some of the crazies are coming out of the woodwork now, there was a bomb threat at our world famous zoo, San Diego Zoo and they did
evacuate some schools but it turned out to be a hoax thank goodness.
Jackie

Sudilar
09-13-2001, 10:11 PM
Thank you so much.

Daisy's Mom
09-13-2001, 10:25 PM
Everyone else says exactly how I feel. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Support is coming from all corners of the world, and you will help us through this. And we will get through this, America.

zippy-kat
09-14-2001, 01:28 AM
THANK YOU!

Eudora
09-14-2001, 05:24 AM
Tanya here, hope you're all OK and coping fine, cuddle us pets lots cos that's great medicine. I'll let my mommy talk now!
Hi eudora here, keep your heads up everyone and show the world that you're strong. we are praying for you and hope you find the a**h****s that did this!!

Stenograsaurus
09-14-2001, 10:20 AM
Thank you so much for your support. The good thing out of all of this is that we as a Nation are stronger and it has brought us closer together.

thelmalu99
09-14-2001, 11:28 AM
Thank you so, so much.

Albea
09-14-2001, 12:32 PM
Thank you Carrie and Balto. I didn't see the Changing of the Guard but I'm sure it will be shown again in the BBC news tonight. We can all be inspired by your example of unity and fortitude during the Blitz. I was a very young girl at the time but I can remember the comments and admiration of my family. Thanks again!

wolflady
09-14-2001, 12:33 PM
Balto and Carrie, thank you for such wonderful posts. It's really moving to hear of the support that America is getting from our international friends :)
**hugs**

carrie
09-15-2001, 04:13 AM
The whole of Europe joined together yesterday at 11 am to remember the victims from all over the world, the families and friends of those lost and missing. The entire continent stood together to show our support and love.