PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please make a tribute for me....

carole
02-28-2005, 03:40 PM
In two weeks time it will be the day my darling Sooti passed to the Rainbow Bridge, I would love to post a tribute to my sweet boy, like Laura's Babies did for me for Juliet, can anyone help?, I only have this pic of Sooti, it is not very good quality, he died on 11th March 2003. Thanks anyone.

I would like the wording A CHERISHED BABY GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN.

Suki Wingy
02-28-2005, 03:46 PM
I will. Can I use this as the base?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/sukiwingy/Backgrounds/back7copy.jpg

carole
02-28-2005, 03:54 PM
That is very pretty, only thing I was thinking because Sooti is pure black and the pic is not very good , will he show up on it? what do you think? I will leave it in your expert hands and thankyou so much .

Kfamr
02-28-2005, 04:40 PM
Carole, I've made you one but I wasn't sure if you wanted it signature size or larger. Let me know.

I hope no one minds as I made it before I saw anyone else post.

carole
02-28-2005, 06:35 PM
Thank you Kay, more the merrier, my boy was so special to me, I am bound to post more than one tribute anyhow, go ahead and post it, I am dying to see it.

Kay probably a bit bigger than siggy size would be my preference if that is possible, I am sorry the pic is not a good one of him, I have a real nice photo of him, so I might borrow my Dad's camera and take a photo of a photo and see how it comes out.

I really appreciate anyone's help, thanks.

Kfamr
02-28-2005, 06:57 PM
Here's the one I came up with. :)

carole
02-28-2005, 06:59 PM
That is real pretty Kay, yes I would love to use it, If I can get a better photo of him before the 11th will you beable to change it,(just the pic I mean) hey thanks heaps, your'e a doll.:)

Cookiebaker
02-28-2005, 07:18 PM
Wow, Kay, that's really beautiful!

I'm so sorry for your loss, Carole!