PDA

View Full Version : Since I'm "sick"...

Kristl
02-28-2005, 01:25 PM
Well, I am kinda...I lost my voice and woke up this morning with a sore throat. I tried to go in to class...didn't make it. My allergies started up and I was hacking and sneezing and all snotty...so I went home! I didn't feel I would be able to be attentive in class...plus I doubt anyone wants to get sick from me! So I've just been on the internet all day! Oh well...

carole
02-28-2005, 03:26 PM
It is so tough when that happens, and one has to spend the whole day on the internet, lol, but seriously I hope you feel better tomorrow, get some rest won't you? I am sure you know all the right things to do Miss RMA, my daughter has a cold too and it is the middle of summer here.;)

prechrswife
02-28-2005, 06:36 PM
I can sympathize. I've been at home with the flu since Saturday and will be home from work again tomorrow.:(

catnapper
02-28-2005, 07:42 PM
I was sick all last week - still not completely normal. Its the worst thing! Hubby got mad at me because I ignored a ton of phone calls... because I could hardly talk. I said I didn't want to talk to someone sounding like a squeeky Minnie Mouse. The one person I called (a friend of 15 years) had NO CLUE it was me on the phone! :D

Get healthy soon!