PDA

View Full Version : New Kitty

persianmom
02-28-2005, 12:34 PM
Hi everyone
Just a quick note to let you all know that the new name is Wicket. He is a very skiddish kitty. Not sure if he should trust me yet. Doesnot sit still long enough to get pictures. If he see me coming he runs. He will come up to me if I'm sitting real still. Then he will let me hold him. He purrs when ever I hold him. He is on medication for a cold so I try to hold him without having to give him his medication. He does not like it. Hopeful he will come around. Oscar was the same way only worse. And he now is a lap kitty when ever he gets a chance. wicket is getting along with the others ok. He will still swat at them, but is getting better. He goes in March to get fixed. Will keep you update.

Laura's Babies
02-28-2005, 02:10 PM
I am glad you decided on the name Wicket for him, he is sooooooooo pretty.. He will come around, just give him time!

Kristl
02-28-2005, 02:11 PM
Well congrats! It took Angel a little while to come around, now she acts like she's lived here all along!

catmandu
02-28-2005, 02:15 PM
Donnt worry,with enough,love,and TLC,wicket,will be a Cat,taht will become friendlier,as time goes by,and will be your Best Friend,soon.

catlover4ever
02-28-2005, 03:03 PM
I love the name and the kitty!!! :)

sirrahbed
02-28-2005, 06:07 PM
Hi Carol,
Sorry to hear Wicket is skittish but he is still very new to the house. I hope it will get cozier:)

Oh and did you see that your siggy has changed??:D
Hugs,