PDA

View Full Version : poss cruelty update and case closed

LorraineO
02-28-2005, 12:29 PM
A cpl of weeks back I had called the SPCA about a possible cruelty case at a pet store in town,,,, Well,, the investigator called and said that the puppy had been bought the very morning he had gone to see him... so now the case is closed,,,, no dog,, no proof.....

you can bet that I will be keeping an eye out for anymore dogs like that!!!!!

PJ's Mom
02-28-2005, 01:06 PM
Sounds a little too convenient, but hopefully the pet store is telling the truth and the puppy found a great forever home. :)

Thanks for the update, Lorraine. :)

LorraineO
02-28-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by PJ's Mom
Sounds a little too convenient, but hopefully the pet store is telling the truth and the puppy found a great forever home. :)

Thanks for the update, Lorraine. :)

Oh I asked if it was true and they produced proof to the investigator,, all we can hope for is that whoever bought the lil guy will care enuff to care for him properly,,, esp seeing how the puppy was being sold for $1200 !!!

Lexi_Lover
02-28-2005, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by LorraineO
Oh I asked if it was true and they produced proof to the investigator,, all we can hope for is that whoever bought the lil guy will care enuff to care for him properly,,, esp seeing how the puppy was being sold for $1200 !!!

What breed of puppy was this?!? I just hope the pup found a furever home. And maybe not as much for the pup next time, hopefully, there won't even be a next time!

PJ's Mom
02-28-2005, 03:02 PM
$1,200??? :eek: Geez. :rolleyes:

Think of how many great dogs that would save at a shelter. :(

LorraineO
02-28-2005, 04:12 PM
Tell me about it,, most ofthe dogs there go for @ 800 and up!!! they even offer payment plans,, :eek:
the dog in question was a Bassett Hound puppy....