PDA

View Full Version : And the award for Best Sound Editing goes to.....

RICHARD
02-28-2005, 12:17 PM
Edward D Katz for "Hang 'Em High"..

--------------------

Bang, bang, click........

CRASH.

The latest in the every expanding library of sounds come courtesy of Eddie and his interpretation of the hanger on the doorknob.

I was cleaning up and put a plastic clothes hanger on the door-
The door next to the desk-
The desk where Ed perches to watch the proceedings.

The hanger catches the Edster's eye and he proceeds to swat it until it falls to the ground..

He then stares at me until I go over to put it back on the knob and the game starts all over again.

I know, in the manner that Palov's dogs were trained, that the sound of that hanger hitting the ground means that I have to get my arse over there and reset Ed's NEW TOY!!!

In the history of cinematic productions there has only been one other hanger that has meant so much to a Hollywood production...

It was the wire hanger that Joan Crawford used to beat the snot out of her daughter, Christina.

Don't worry, the only person that catches hell and dirty looks is me, when I don't get the hanger back on the knob fast enough!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Accepting the award for the Edster is........:confused:

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-28-2005, 12:22 PM
Oh Richard, you are to funny http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20977%20gele_ROFL.gif

The Oscar for the best cat-animation goes to ...... RICHARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

catmandu
02-28-2005, 12:25 PM
It souns as though,The Edster,has you trained Richard,the Found Cats,will do that ,as JJJ3,will bang around everything,in sight,until he gets his TREATS!

jazzcat
02-28-2005, 12:43 PM
:D :D

Laura's Babies
02-28-2005, 02:09 PM
My kitties like those too so I have learned to keep them up where they can't get them..... Or I get that in the middle of the night!

Kristl
02-28-2005, 02:13 PM
Oh, Richard you crack me up! I love hearing about Ed!!

Ally Cat's Mommy
02-28-2005, 02:25 PM
Sounds like Ed had YOU very well trained:D

Cataholic
02-28-2005, 03:53 PM
Will Eddie wear a lovely dress for accepting the nomination?

RICHARD
02-28-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
Will Eddie wear a lovely dress for accepting the nomination?

Ah, you must be thinking of the other Edward, He's the one that gets dressed up.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid112/pbf727802bfd663caeb3506be70514a73/f90641f2.jpg

Here is a still from the production Edward D Katz starred in,
"On the Road to Bethlehem"

This is the closest to dressing up that the Edster will ever get.
;)