PDA

View Full Version : They caught Ming!

jenluckenbach
02-28-2005, 05:01 AM
Ming is safe and sound and just waiting for a trip to the vet for a full check up.

Mao, unfortunately, has completely dissappeared. :(:( No one has seen him since he got out. :( In a way, I hope someone picked him up and is keeping him. At least that would mean he is warm and safe.

Vette
02-28-2005, 05:04 AM
Oh. :( sorry to hear of your lost one.

QueenScoopalot
02-28-2005, 07:44 AM
Oh Jen!!! I'm so happy Ming has been caught anyway. Can flyers be put up in the area for Mao? (right name...right?) :confused: Those idiots should be prosecuted for animal abandonment! :mad:

K & L
02-28-2005, 08:01 AM
Glad you got Ming. Maybe Mao will show up again one day. Like you said, maybe someone has him and he's safe and sound!

catmandu
02-28-2005, 08:16 AM
Mao,is such a handsome Meezer,ifanyone,is going,to be taken,in by a good Samaratin,it will,be that handsome Cat.ane we are so releived,that Ming,was rescued,and is now,in a safe place.And The Cats,will double thier prayers,for Ming,and hope,that he is found,or,as you say,is in Good Hands.

Laura's Babies
02-28-2005, 09:08 AM
I am glad to hear they caught one before I left. I have been wondering how that was going.. Odd that they didn't find each other out there and hang together so I tend to believe somebody found him and took him home too..