PDA

View Full Version : Lovely LUCY

sasha the cat
02-27-2005, 11:57 PM
Mee-ow I'm so happy you were rescued and hope many more pets found homes after the floods.

You, dear Lucy have grown into a Mighty Fine Pussy Cat [MFPC]. In your next 8 lives stay safely in your Palace with Meowmommie who calls you 'Sweetheart'.

Live a long happy life, filled with love and security. You are one very beautiful little girl. Your eyes are just gorgeous. My KatMa & Paw-Paw fell in love with you immediately and can see why your purrson is smitten.

Cataholic
02-28-2005, 05:20 AM
Lovely, lovely Lucy! What a luxe coat you have. I would love to pet you just to hear you squeek! May your day as our very best COTD be extra special. Congrats!

kb2yjx
02-28-2005, 06:29 AM
LUCY!!! So lucky to be saved from the flood!!! So lucky to have found aq wonderful FOREVER home!!! Health and happiness always. HAPPY COTD!!!!

Barbara
02-28-2005, 08:03 AM
Lucky Lucy escaped the flood and grew into the princess she was meant to be:)

We are very happy to see you healthy in your furrever home, sweet girl:)

catmandu
02-28-2005, 08:10 AM
Lucy,the Found Cats,are thnkful,that you survived,that awful flood,and have foound aFurr Ever Home,a Great Guardian,and now you are COTD!!!And The Found Cats,send a Specila Survivor MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Lucky Lucy COTD!!!

Jax
02-28-2005, 10:34 AM
What a story about our beautiful COTD Lucy!! Thank goodness you made it through the flood and into the arms of your loving furparent. You are so dainty and pretty! Congrats to Lucy!! :) :D :)

Bari_d
02-28-2005, 11:05 AM
Oh, Lucy, it is so good to read your story. As a neighbor of Houston, we have seen many, many such floods and we are so glad you were rescued. You are indeed a beautiful girl. Paw applause to your purrson for giving you a loving home and for sharing you with us. Catgratulations on being a most lovely Cat of the Day!!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

the Julles
02-28-2005, 11:44 AM
I'M IN HOUSTON, TOO! And I lost my van and all my work tools to that miserable flood. (NOT covered by insurance enough to replace hardly a thing, I might add.)

I'm glad you got that little kitty and that she has a secure home. It's nice to have a calm, sweet kitty. You mentioned others in your home - isn't it nice to have a balance of personalities?

greendoor678
02-28-2005, 12:33 PM
Lucy is very special, indeed.
She is a beautiful lady and I wish her all the best!

K9soul
02-28-2005, 01:13 PM
Lucy, what a gentle and beautiful soul you are. Your human did indeed capture an amazing photograph of you for your CoTD photo. All your soft beauty simply shines through those soulful eyes. Life did not start out very kind to you Lucy did it? :( I can just imagine the straggly, wet, frightened kitten you were when you were found and taken in at the shelter. As you found out, life can take wonderful turns as well, as it did the day your furmom saw you and lost her heart to you, taking you home and giving you the gentle love and security you needed to bloom into the beautiful cat you are today.

Lucy, I hope today is extra special for you. I know reading your story and getting to "meet" you has certainly added a special moment to my day, resulting in a smile and a warmed heart. Congratulations on being our most precious Cat of the Day.

momoffuzzyfaces
02-28-2005, 01:15 PM
Lucy
How beautiful you are!
I'm so glad you now have a new loving home and family and are all safe!
I love your eyes too!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very deserving Cat of the Day today. :D

tatsxxx11
02-28-2005, 01:24 PM
What a harrowing experience for so many helpless creatures...and humans! You are a true survivor, lovely Lucy! Thank goodness you and your furfamily were able to hang onto your twig raft until you could be rescued! I'm sure it was difficult, being separated from you Mom at such a young age:( But thanks to the efforts of so many, and the great love and compassion of your dear Mom, you finally found your way to the safety and security of a loving forever home where your sweet, gentle spirit would flourish:) You are truly beautiful Miss Lucy, inside and out!:):):) May this day, your well earned day of honor, and every day be filled love and happy times! Congratulations to our most beautiful Cat of the Day, LUCY! Hugs and kisses to you precious girl:) Have a wonderful celebration with your proud MOm!

MarieF
02-28-2005, 02:08 PM
What a lucky cat Lovely Lucy is. Looking at the picture I think you have adopted a pure bred Korat, a cat noted for bringing happiness and, in its land of origin, often given as a gift at weddings. Our cat is the spitting image of LL.

bobtail
02-28-2005, 03:44 PM
Lucy, in such a gentle home after the flood, I'll bet that in time you come out more often from underneath the bed for photos and love. It took my rescued cat four years before she let me pet her; now it's a morning ritual she won't let me forget. Time and patience are amazing healers. Lucy, you're lovely to look at and twice as nice! Have the purrfect COTD.:)

Dan Holder
02-28-2005, 04:31 PM
She's a real beauty with a good story. Yes, hard times are terribly hard on pets, (amd strays). Lucky for Lucy, she beat the long odds. Hate to think what she must feel when thunder rumbles. Good luck.

AvaJoy
02-28-2005, 08:26 PM
What a heartwarming tribute to such a stoic and VERY fortunate girl that eventually found sanctuary despite the devastating flood waters. Beautiful Lucy, you have eight more lives left, which is plenty of time to overcome your shyness and capitalize upon the love your guardian has offered you. Such a deserving COTD you are, and what a pleasure to meet you, darling! :)

kaoK'okung
02-28-2005, 11:23 PM
oh beautiful Lucy....don't be shy, this is YOUR day!!!!!!!!!....enjoy it beautiful, you are safe now, but if you want to sleep under the bed, thts ok ....so go enjoy your day , and squeak all you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :) :)

karlyb
03-01-2005, 02:01 AM
What a heart-warming story, beautiful Lucy. You are a very brave girl to survive the flood. You will learn to trust your new family more each day and won't feel the need to hide under the bed. I'd love the hear you squeak for attention and cuddle you. Wishes for long life, health, and happiness to you, dear Lucy.

I LOVE LUCY!!