PDA

View Full Version : Calling all new Mommies!

Eudora
07-19-2001, 09:36 AM
Hi, everyone, just thought that if it hasn;t been done before it would be nice to have a corner of Pet Talk where new mommies can unite and gush about their brand new babies without being under fire by anyone else! :)

Mila's Mommy
07-19-2001, 12:33 PM
Hello,

Just to clarify:

Are you talking about pet babies or human babies? :D

[ July 19, 2001: Message edited by: Mila's Mommy ]

Eudora
07-21-2001, 01:42 AM
I'm talking about babies as in your new pets, etc. If you wanna talk about your human babies, you're welcome to! And if you can provide pics of your pets that would be even better! :)

BandiTank
07-21-2001, 10:50 AM
I am a new mommy, twice! Last week a got a new baby rat, but I haven't got a name for him yet. Today (Saturday the 21st) I got a new guinea pig! The lady who does my mom's nails had a guinea pig, which she rescued from being turned loose in the woods, and couldn't keep him because one of her dogs kept jumping up and scaring him. His name is JC. He has a white stripe aorund his neck and down his face, the rest of his face is black, his back is a brownish-black, except for his right back leg, its a blondish color. I do not have pics of them yet, but I will once I get my webshots going, my YAHOO! photo album isn't working on here.

I am curious as to whether this will work or not, please let me know if you can see this picture (of my Peaches guinea pig).
file:///C:/WINDOWS/Desktop/Rachel's%20Junk/peaches.JPG

Logan
07-21-2001, 12:37 PM
We have a new baby in our house too. Her name is Olivia (Livvy, for short), and she is a peach colored hamster, and is about 1/3 the size of our other hamster, Phoebe. She'll catch up eventually, but right now, that little baby is precious and fun! :D

Daisy's Mom
07-21-2001, 11:31 PM
Sorry BandiTank, I can't see it. But congrats on your new babies! Logan, give some kisses to Livvie for me! I love her name.

Eudora
07-22-2001, 07:43 AM
Say hi to those little cuties for me! And sorry BandiTank but I can't see it either! :p

BandiTank
07-22-2001, 04:50 PM
I will try and fix it to where you can see it. Today I am a new mommy, AGAIN! We got a pair of peachfaced lovebirds, their names are Appy and Beebee. I haven't been able to hold them yet, but I hope I will be able to work with them.