PDA

View Full Version : Lookie what I got!

catnapper
02-27-2005, 09:05 PM
Hubby went out today and brought home flowers for me! The cats think they are for THEM. :rolleyes:

I have moved them up high because Abby was determined to have a vegetarian snack... and I do not know if these flowers are poisonous or not. Don't even know what type of flower they are!

Abby trying to get a nibble
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/prettyflowers.jpg

Closeup of the flowers - aren't they pretty?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/kasdesign/closeup.jpg

I have the greatest hubby!

aly
02-27-2005, 09:24 PM
Beautiful flowers!

My bf is a sweetie too and brings me flowers from time to time. It is just really hard enjoying them with my cats knocking the vase over every 5 minutes :rolleyes: I have to find the highest, most out of reach places!

rg_girlca
02-27-2005, 10:16 PM
Ohhhh, what lovely flowers from your sweetie. Are these what you call, "Just Because flowers" or was it for a special occasion?

Now Abby, those are not for you sweetie, those are for your meowmie.

Killearn Kitties
02-28-2005, 06:03 AM
Aww, that was nice. I hope you are starting to feel a bit better now. Excellent photo of Abby trying to get the flowers. Our cats ignore flowers really. Oh wait a minute - our cats ignore pretty much everything, don't they? :D

Vette
02-28-2005, 06:15 AM
Oh those are pretty flowers!
the sotra look liker roses,, but thats no what they are.

and.. cute cat too! :D

catnapper
02-28-2005, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by rg_girlca
Ohhhh, what lovely flowers from your sweetie. Are these what you call, "Just Because flowers" or was it for a special occasion?

Partly "Just because" and partly to cheer me up after the disasterous week I had of being sick and feeling generally low about life. Yup, I had myself one big old pity party last week! :D

Laura's Babies
02-28-2005, 09:04 AM
They ARE pretty! You have a wonderful husband!

catmandu
02-28-2005, 12:20 PM
We are gratified,that you are feeling better,and Abby,must think,that she is a Rabbit,nibbling,at your flowers,like that.

Denyce
02-28-2005, 12:43 PM
They are very pretty flowers. From the leaves they look to me to be a type of dianthis/carnation family. But certainly a type of hybrid since they look to be single petal.

Denyce