PDA

View Full Version : Some new pics

shais_mom
02-27-2005, 07:01 PM
I took some new pics of my girls today. I got to get Keegan outside in the sunshine.
She was having a great time. Of Course not near as much as she had with all her friends like yesterday but she had her tennis balls so she was very happy.
I took some pics of Kloe thru the window and on a leash. But she balked at the harness so I had to hold her!
And 2 of Kylie I need more of Kylie for sure - will work on that later! :)

http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeoNWbNi2atBS

anna_66
02-28-2005, 08:31 PM
Does that girl love her tennis ball or what?! She seemed so happy just rolling and rolling:D She's such a little ham!

It was so great seeing you and her yesterday. Can't wait till next month when we can get together again.

I can't believe how big Kloe is getting. Much bigger than that teeny tiny little girl she used to be:eek:

And of course Keegan is as gorgeous as ever:)

Thanks for sharing your great day!

PJ's Mom
02-28-2005, 10:18 PM
Wow those are happy pictures! :D What sweet pups you have! :)

wolf_Q
02-28-2005, 11:34 PM
Great pics Staci! I love the ones of her rolling in the grass, what a happy girl! Did she lose weight? She looks gorgeous and her coat is so shiny!

The pics of Kloe and Kylie were adorable too! :D

shais_mom
02-28-2005, 11:58 PM
Keegan has lost 10 pounds altogether on the prescription diet food.:)

Yes Kloe is getting soooo big!!!

Thanks for the compliments!

wolf_Q
03-01-2005, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by shais_mom

Way to go Keegan!!!

RobiLee
03-01-2005, 05:56 PM
Staci, Keegan looks beautiful! It looks like it was a great day to go out and take some pics. She looks so happy. Give her a big hug and tell her I said congrats on the weight loss! I need to follow her example ;)

The kitties are pretty too. I really have a thing for Kloe. I think she is so cute, but I just figured out that it is her eyes. Her eyes look just like my RB Suzi's eyes. If those eyes mean anything then it means that Kloe can be really rotten at times...lol.

Give all the girls a hug from me and I can't wait to see you and Keegan in a few weeks!

Robin :)

tatsxxx11
03-01-2005, 06:21 PM
I agree with Robin, Keegan is looking so happy and healthy! LOVE that body roll action!:) Kylie and Kloe are beautiful, as always!:) HUGS to the crew!:D

Logan
03-01-2005, 07:25 PM
What wonderful pictures, Staci!!!! :) I just love how red Keegan is. I don't have one that red, but maybe one day I will! ;)

Cincy'sMom
03-01-2005, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by shais_mom

Yeah Keegan!!!

Cincy was down about 7 or 8, but I think she has put some back on...we went to long without snow for her to run in!!!

shais_mom
03-01-2005, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Logan
What wonderful pictures, Staci!!!! :) I just love how red Keegan is. I don't have one that red, but maybe one day I will! ;)

Keegan sez thanks everyone!!!
She still has about 5 or so yet to go but we are working on it! :)

That's funny you say that b/c as soon as we got to the Mutt show there was a lady making over Keegan and as we were walking away she said "That's just shows she is pure Irish - all hyper" I just smiled and walked away then it dawned on me that she meant she was an Irish Setter!!!
She always gets mistaken for one of them!! Now I know that I know what she is but to me she just doesn't look like one at all!

:confused:

popcornbird
03-01-2005, 11:56 PM
Great pics!!! Keegan, Kylie, and Kloe are all adorable!!!! You got some GREAT shots of Keegan in there! :D

Dixieland Dancer
03-02-2005, 03:22 PM
Staci! That wonderful red dog of yours get more beautiful every time I see her!!!! :D

I liked this picture of her especially!
http://shim1.shutterfly.com/procsserv/F-oNWbNi2atBMJEIia-Xmg

Logan
03-02-2005, 03:54 PM
http://shim1.shutterfly.com/procsserv/F-ANWrls0ZuGbLrgQiY13ufA

This is interesting.........sorry to butt into your thread, Staci! Zipper is the closest to a "red" baby as I have. Of course, he's also a gray baby.

I have not been able to post from my Shutterfly albums on Pet Talk for a while now. But then I saw that Candy was able to post one of your pictures. It is interesting, but it works from the shared album, but not when you go directly to your own album. Mystery is solved. Thanks, Candy! ;)

micki76
03-02-2005, 07:04 PM
Oh Staci, you got some great pics! I can't believe little Kloe is so grown up! :eek:

Loves seeing Keegan rolling on those tennis balls! I was lol. :D

K9soul
03-02-2005, 07:08 PM
Hi there sweetheart! She looks so happy playing in the sunshine. I swear she always looks like she's grinning from ear to ear. I love Keegan! :D I bet she and Tommy would get along SO well :)