PDA

View Full Version : you know out of it when... lol

cali
02-27-2005, 05:52 PM
I am sick today I have a head cold, and I noticed just how out of it I was when I went to put on a load of towels like my mom asked and I forgot how to do the laudry, something I have been doing regulary for years lol then I went to sign in to one of my picture uploading sites, and I spelled my name wrong, and kept pressing the wrong keys. then I go to type this thread and in the title I wrote "you yours out of it when.." lol and also as I was tyoping this I wrote "speeeeeeld" instead of "spelled" and I just did it again... lol I just typed :soelled" by mistake... I think I need a nap lol

moosmom
02-27-2005, 06:15 PM
How about some over the counter cold remedy??? Pharmaceuticals are your friends, ya know.

Don't feel bad, one time I was so out of it being sick, I put a package of toilet paper in the refrigerator!!!

Better living through pharmaceuticals!!!

cali
02-27-2005, 07:57 PM
lol now that cheers me up a little lol I just get the picture of someone opening your fridge and seeing a package of toilet paper lol my mom agreed that if I am as out of it tomorow as i am today i am staying home lol

moosmom
02-27-2005, 07:58 PM
Listen to your Mom. Mom's are usually right!! ;)

carole
02-28-2005, 03:33 PM
Mamma's alway's know best, hey count yourself lucky I have those kind of moments everyday in my life, it is called getting older lol.:D