PDA

View Full Version : Frisbee Video - (Oz and Gully)

ParNone
02-27-2005, 04:47 PM
Hey y'all! Another video of the Collie Twins. Catching the frisbee this time. Just ignore the chubby lady in the background, jumping up and down like they'd just won an olympic medal. ;)

Here's the link:

http://musicdogvideos.com/index.html

It's the video at the top right, labeled amazingly enough, Frisbee.

Par...

Shelteez2
02-27-2005, 04:56 PM
Great video! You really captured some nice air time. :)
Go Oz and Gully!

ParNone
02-27-2005, 08:01 PM
Thanks shelteez! I'm assuming you're not talking about the 2 inches of air under my feet. ;)

Anybody having any issues seeing the last part with Gull? I notice on one of my PCs, I'm not able to see it. It skips forward. Hope nobody else is getting that, cuz Gull's jump is the best part. Don't tell Oz... ;)

Par...

Lexi_Lover
02-27-2005, 08:10 PM
I got it this time! YAY! I loved when they went after the 2nd frisbee, very nice of Gully to let Oz catch it;) Are they both into the acrobatic frisbee trials, like you see on the Purina challenge?

They'd be good at that!

While I was at it, I looked at it's Raining Men, LOL, very nice!

Lexi_Lover
02-27-2005, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by ParNone
Thanks shelteez! I'm assuming you're not talking about the 2 inches of air under my feet. ;)

Anybody having any issues seeing the last part with Gull? I notice on one of my PCs, I'm not able to see it. It skips forward. Hope nobody else is getting that, cuz Gull's jump is the best part. Don't tell Oz... ;)

Par...

You mean at the end with you jumping, YAH! LOL, serious AIR TIME!

cloverfdx
02-28-2005, 06:05 AM
Wow i just love your video's :D. Gull's leap at the end what great, and Oz definitely has some style aswell. May i ask what song that was?, i have not heard it before but what i heard in the video i liked :D.

Aspen and Misty
02-28-2005, 07:36 AM
That was wonderful, it's great to see you all jump together! Oz and Gully are AMAZING!! :D

Ashley

ParNone
02-28-2005, 10:10 AM
hey Lexi_Lover! Kewl! you finally got it! We just do it for fun. Not even close to flashy enough to actually compete. 'Sides both Gull and Oz are good for about 10 throws a session fore they're pooped. :)

Thanks cloverfdx! That's Sara Evans, singing "Born to Fly". She's got a really cute video for it, that's a Wizard of Oz theme, with a lil' black Cairn Terrier. So of course I love it!. :) She also has a really good new song out, called "Suds 'n the Bucket".

thanks A&M! I'm not sure Oz and I clear enough ground under our feet to qualify as jumping, but Gull surely does. :)

Par...