PDA

View Full Version : Invitation!

louhirata
02-27-2005, 02:11 PM
Hello folks!:) :) :) :) !

Everybody is invited to Rhays engagement to Tini!

We want cat singers kittens.

:) :) :) :) !

catmandu
02-27-2005, 03:29 PM
Juke Joint Jopseph,will certainly,be there,as The Famous Singing Cat,From Canada,and give hid renditiond,of Cool 4 Cats,and his medley,of Cat Food Commercial Songs!

louhirata
03-01-2005, 02:00 AM
Folks,

REad the chronic of the engagemet party!

louhirata
03-01-2005, 02:04 AM
PART I
This is Rhay, the Booby Quit Nino Pussy Rhay, talking to you! Hello! The party was a sensation, specially when, after a very bright sunny day, it showered a little! All guests had a shiver!

The question was: how to get Rhay and Tibi together in the middle of 12 cats all dressed up, 2 kittens that cry a lot, 25 human pets, 2 dogs, and all the frogs of the garden!

Hebrew, Rhay's tutor, went wild, having to take care of the "churrasco" (barbecue) too! We almost lost the meat!

Continues later...

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-01-2005, 03:25 AM
Is this what you want: http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20420%20singing_cats.gif

How about a singing parrot?
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20675%20singing_parrot.gif
AND a singing duck!
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/smilies%20237%20singingduck.gif

louhirata
03-01-2005, 07:46 AM
Maya and Inka's mamy:) :) :) :) :) and other folks

This is exactly what we meant! Dukes are welcomed, and parrots as well!

Come to sing, write the songs on this board, so we can sing together.

(I wonder where the rest of our forum went!I clicked in Edit botton, and I really did not know what it mean. Do you have any idea?)

Commercials songs, Catmandu? That is great, but Rhay sings for the fun of it! Althoug he is very serious about it.

Tell us more about this radio presentation!

Maya & Inka's mommy
03-01-2005, 08:25 AM
When you hit the "edit" button, you can change anything you want in the post you have on your screen. Of course, you can ONLY do this with your OWN posts, not with anybody else's!

louhirata
03-01-2005, 08:54 AM
Maya and Inka's Mamy!

Thanks for the hint (I did it but what I added did not appear!)
Now, can you find the rest of the messages and mend it with this one?
This early morning (4.am Brazilian time) I saw the other part, but lost it by deleting the e-mail of new post! Then I found this Invitation and continue it.
I see there is a possibility of mending, cand you do this? If you have the last e-mail of the other part - the big one!
Thanks!:confused:
I find PT a lovely thing!:)

louhirata
03-09-2005, 12:57 AM
Hello Folks!

Come to visit us at the bigger thread Invitation!

(I am new in forums so I created another Invitation thread by mistake. The other one is longer and has more messages.)

Check search forum, write Invitation, click go. You will find there is a bigger Invitation thread. We are there in the bigger one, at the great party!

Come to join us!

Already many, many cats and pets are there, waiting for you!:) :) :)