PDA

View Full Version : Mitten

blaurie2
02-27-2005, 01:26 AM
Mitten, Congratulations on being cat of the day. Your story is so heartwarming, you are such an adorable angel taking care of your gramma! How gentle you are to be able to carry a live butterfly, too! :-)

Your whole family is obviously very special, helping each other through their special needs! Hope you get lots of doggie kisses, cat treats and people hugs today! And I hope your family continually finds more comfort and strength in caring for their loved ones today and always!

sasha the cat
02-27-2005, 02:12 AM
Meeow, We are smitten! You are a very, very special cat indeed. Not every cat has that very special ability to be a kindred spirit. Your GrandMom is very lucky to have you to care for her and mew, I know you ease her pain. You are truly an angel and your humans are very blessed to have you in their lives. It works both ways: you were rescued by them and together the purrsons and you are learning about the healing power of love.

My purrents are very impressed that you brought a butterfly to your GrandMom. She must have been so pleased!

Mitten, sweet kitten who has us totally smitten -- live long, healthy, happy, and cherished. You are so beautiful and wonderful that you take our breath away!

catmandu
02-27-2005, 05:32 AM
That iss excatly,what I mean,when I say,that if you help,out a little Strray Animal,that they will repay,you a million fold.This poor,little stary,had such a miserable life,and you turned it complely around,with your generosity.Now Mitten,is repaying you,the best,that she can,with love,affection,and by being,the best little Kitten,that she knows,how,to be.A Giant Florence Nightingale MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Goes,From The Found Cats,to Marvellous Mitten COTD.:cool: :D :) ;) :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

Cataholic
02-27-2005, 06:01 AM
We ARE smitten with you, Mitten. You were found by your purrents to bring love into their home. That you care for your grammy so well is further proof of your special angel like qualities. May your day as the COTD be very special, and that you share some of that specialness with grammy, too.

Hugs to you, Mitten, and prayers for your grammy.

catlady1945
02-27-2005, 08:31 AM
What a wonderful story. Congratulations, Mitten, on being COTD. You are a very special girl.

Dan Holder
02-27-2005, 08:45 AM
She's a pretty amazing COTD. So many homeless kitties just need a chance to show what they can add to a home. Mitten was fortunate enough to get that chance, and boy, did she come through. Good luck.

jazzzytina
02-27-2005, 09:01 AM
Mitten you're the TOPS! what a sweet, dear little kitty. Congratulations on being our Cat of the Day - you deserve it ! :) :) :D

Bari_d
02-27-2005, 09:17 AM
Wonderful story, Mitten...you are indeed quite the special girl. We are glad your Meowmie shared your story - Catgratulations on being such a wonderful Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

rebeccarichardson
02-27-2005, 09:45 AM
You rescued a "dumpster kitty"......you are an angel!!!
She is so lucky you came along a year ago.......many people may have looked the other way.
I am so sorry about your mom and her diagnosis and disease. Cats usually appear in our lives for a reason--and I'm sure her purpose is to be there to comfort mom. I hope she pulls thru.

Congrat's on being chosen "the kitty of the day"........you put a smile on our faces today :) :) :)

skaterella
02-27-2005, 10:07 AM
Mitten is a little kitty angel sent from Heaven. I thank God for the daily dose of cat-love I get from my homegirl kitty. I'm so glad that you decided to take Mitten home from the restaurant that night. Obviously, you've gotten a big reward from your investment. Thank you for sharing your story. It made me start my day on the right foot -- knowing what is really important. Just as Mitten has shown you, it's the little things that really matter.

Jax
02-27-2005, 10:17 AM
Awww Mitten the most adorable kitten, what a special spirit you are - comforting your mom when she needs it most. You have the most expressive eyes little girl, and who wouldn't feel better after looking into them?
Congrats to Gorgeous Tabby Mitten!!
:) :D :)

kittykay
02-27-2005, 11:25 AM
Beautiful girl, wonderful story, thank you for being the kind of person who would help a little girlcat!

RedHedd
02-27-2005, 11:38 AM
Mitten the kitten, I am smitten! You are indeed one special healing kitty; a furry Florence NIghtingale, as catmandu said. Congrats on being our special COTD.

kb2yjx
02-27-2005, 12:49 PM
What a sweet story about an ANGEL CAT with black jelly beans for paw pads!!!! I have to agree with several of the previous writers, all it takes is to bend down a little to pick up that VERY SPECIAL STRAY that desperately needs your help and you are repaid a millionfold!!!!! The butterfly story is so precious!!! Mitten knows very well WHO needs the special care that she alone can give!!! HAPPY COTD TO MITTEN!!!!

tatsxxx11
02-27-2005, 01:02 PM
Oh, what a precious girl you are dearest Mitten. You are truly heaven sent and a blessing from God:) I welled up with tears as I read your Mommy's loving and moving tribute to her beautiful earthly angel:) Bless your heart Mitten for being there for your Grandma during her time of greatest need, comforting her with your healing love and brightening her days with your joyful, gentle spirit:) How lovingly you repay your family the great kindness and compassion shown you in your own time of suffering and helplessness. If only more humans would follow your lead and reach out in empathy and caring to those in need of a little cheer. As you have shown us all, it's doesn't take much more than a smile, a warm hug, a butterfly on wing.

It was an honor to meet you dear Mitten. You are a heroine among heroines and SO deserving of the title, CAT OF THE DAY! I will be saying a prayer for your beloved Grandma. I know that having you by her side has been the best medicine of all:) Love and hugs to you sweetheart. May you know a long and rich life, overlowing with an abundance of love and happiness:)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-27-2005, 02:10 PM
Mitten
How adorable and comfy you look in your wonderful picture.
I have to agree you are, indeed, an angel in a fur coat!
What a wonderful family and home you now have.
I bet you could make a rock smile, you are so cute!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special deserving Cat of the Day!:D

K9soul
02-27-2005, 04:29 PM
I had tears in my eyes from reading today's Dog of the Day tribute, and now again after reading today's Cat of the Day tribute! Oh Mitten, I wish I could say something more original, but there really aren't any better terms for you than that of a little angel on Earth. I believe in God bringing people and animals together, to help heal each other in this sometimes cold and ruthless life. You are surely testament to this belief. From a cold, hungry and injured kitten met by happenstance in the parking lot, to becoming your grandma's comfort and happiness as she goes through days more difficult than anyone can imagine, you are truly one beautiful soul, one very amazing little girl. There are two things that touch me more deeply than most anything on this Earth: People bringing comfort to animals in need, and animals bringing comfort to people in need.

Mitten, I hope you have a beautiful day today. I can only imagine how very proud your family, especially grandma, must be that you are today's honoree. Congratulations to you, dearest Mitten, on being our most beautiful and most deserving Cat of the Day.

kaoK'okung
02-27-2005, 07:41 PM
oh mitten, you are so beautiful!!!...especially on the inside, with your wonderful spirit, i don't think it was a coincidence that you were found by your humans!!!...it is a hard job you have, helping to ease your grandma's pain, but you were specially chosen and you will have many, many happy days, so go sit by grandma and give her your special healing purrr...have a wonderful day Kitten Mitten Kitten Mitten, you certainly deserve it!!!!:) :)

AvaJoy
02-27-2005, 09:06 PM
You are such a very special kitty, Mitten, and I hope you realize all the joy you have brought to your family during their trying time . . . bringing home that butterfly was an amazing, teary story to read and I'll bet your act of kindness will forever be remembered, darling girl. I am so glad you have been chosen to be honoured as our COTD, most deserving Mitten! :) Blessings to you and yours.

RobiLee
02-27-2005, 09:35 PM
Oh my! What a truly wonderful story. Mitten sure sounds like an angel to me. I'm so glad to have seen her cute little face today and to have read her story.

Congrats Mitten on being out Cat of the Day. Enjoy!

Robin :)

bobtail
02-27-2005, 10:00 PM
Mitten, yours is one more story that shows how wonderful our pets are. They are our friends. You touched my heart, thank you so much.:) :) :) :) Here's to you, Mitten, have a splendid COTD!:)

karlyb
03-01-2005, 01:50 AM
What a wonderful story about little Mitten. She is truly an angel in disguise to comfort her gramma during a difficult time. Little Mitten will be forever grateful that you rescued her from that horrid dumpster and will continue to repay your kindness with her love. To Mitten: our beautiful, brave, and endearing COTD.

LMigliore
03-01-2005, 08:59 PM
Mitten is a true, actual angel. She appeared as a lost and helpless kitten so that you could choose to reach inside yourself to comfort her. You passed this test of love by taking her in. Now you are receiving an angel's love.