PDA

View Full Version : Informercial Reviews..before you fall for that TV product...check here!

QueenScoopalot
02-26-2005, 06:37 PM
http://www.infomercial-reviews.org/IR/?CFID=3201550&CFTOKEN=68595982&jsessionid=5830457f3c70$21$B7$3
Scroll down for a list of the best selling products on TV, and scroll down after product description for buyers reviews. ;)

GraciesMommy
02-26-2005, 06:39 PM
I just ordered the Smart Ware 16 piece cooking set...waiting for it to come in.

Laura's Babies
02-26-2005, 10:02 PM
I ordered that book Natural Cures.... Infomercial is very misleading, to get answers you are to buy the book, book says to get answers to go to the web sight and to join that is $9.95 a month.... He sure has a good game going with that... I wonder what you have to join once you join the web sight and how much THAT would be??

Upsale when you call to order the book is you can subscribe to his newsletter for someting like $5.99 a month.. There are about 3 to 4 other things they try to upsale you.

Want to get THEM?? Those people on the phone that take your orders and try to upsale you other things get paid by the minute so ask a ton a questions and keep them on the phone as long as you can..

I acted like I simply could not understand what it was they were trying to sell me and kept having her explaine it to me over and over until I finally "got it"...