PDA

View Full Version : Guess What I Caught Mouser Doing!

K & L
02-26-2005, 10:31 AM
I can't believe this, he was trying to breed Kurby!:eek: Now Mouser, and Kurby, have both been neutered...so what's with this?:confused: Mouser never ceases to amaze me.

Twink
02-26-2005, 10:40 AM
Oh my! :eek:

*giggle*

Ah, well. Rizzo was neutered at an early age, and he still treats Sauxus (his stuffed seal) like his, uh, girlfriend. I guess instincts are instincts . . . :rolleyes:

Did Kurby give him a good beating for such treatment?

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-26-2005, 10:42 AM
Oops, maybe Mouser doesn't realize that his "jewels" are gone?;) :)

Corinna
02-26-2005, 10:43 AM
MOuser you nawtee boy . How about some new mouser pics not nessarly beeing nawtee. But I's been a while since we have had some of that black beauty. PLEASE!!!!!

catcrazylady
02-26-2005, 11:03 AM
LOL!!! Mouser you have certainly livened things up around there haven't you? What a little stinker you are turning out to be. Silly boy!!!:D
Magoo fell in "love" with my little huggy pillow, Rizzo has Sauxus, and Mouser has Kurby!!!;) :D :D :D

catmandu
02-26-2005, 11:06 AM
According,To Cat Fancy,its a dominance issue,as the Dominant Cat,tries,to sublimate,the weaker Cat,by treating him,as a Female.Although,I would see if Mouser,had been,into your Liberace CDS.

Laura's Babies
02-26-2005, 11:08 AM
Maybe it is "play XXX"?

Twink
02-26-2005, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by catmandu
According,To Cat Fancy,its a dominance issue,as the Dominant Cat,tries,to sublimate,the weaker Cat,by treating him,as a Female.Although,I would see if Mouser,had been,into your Liberace CDS.

Gary, that was just too funny. I laughed loud and long. :D :D

catcrazylady
02-26-2005, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by catmandu

ROFLMBO!!!! That was a good one Gary!!!:D :D :D

RedHedd
02-26-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by catcrazylady
LOL!!! Mouser you have certainly livened things up around there haven't you? What a little stinker you are turning out to be. Silly boy!!!:D
Magoo fell in "love" with my little huggy pillow, Rizzo has Sauxus, and Mouser has Kurby!!!;) :D :D :D

... and Mishi has Muffy! :rolleyes:

catfamily
02-26-2005, 04:00 PM
My KiKi(my he rest in peace) use to do it ALL the time to his brother BooBoo.Even while sleeping.BooBoo would get aggrivated and leave.He did this all his life but slowed down over the years.It wasn't often enough to be upsetting.Good luck:D

kimlovescats
02-26-2005, 04:03 PM
*snicker* I think it is just a male(less) dominance issue!!!:rolleyes: ;)

jaqi
02-26-2005, 05:01 PM
Have to add that my Checkers does this to our two kittens... usually with Hobbs (boy, neutered) it turns immediately into bathtime-by-force but with Tiedye (female, not yet spayed) we have to separate them, he finds her a bit too interesting. Even though he's neutered he's always "liked" pillows and blankets... and now the head of my new "leopard" rug:rolleyes:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-26-2005, 05:35 PM
Hmmm...sounds like Mouser needs a "friend." Whether that is a pillow, a slipper (like Tubby used to have) a stuffed seal or whatever.....but if Kurby works....well...who are we to argue? ;) :rolleyes: :D