PDA

View Full Version : Going to be gone until March 1st...

kt_luvs_kitties
02-26-2005, 05:03 AM
I dont know what I am going to do without PT. My husband drives a 18 wheeler, and he surprised me by coming home tonight, and is taking me with him:rolleyes: I STILL have not got any sleep, and I have to leave at 6:00 am. SO in about 5 minutes.
I will miss you all, and it is only 4 days away, but I DONT WANNA GO!!! But I cant tell him that, he will be disappointed. So, I get to sit in a huge truck, without taking a shower but every other day, I know that does not sound bad, BUT IT IS!!!
I hope everyone has a nice weekend and until I get back, I will be missing you all. PLEASE pray that my parents will take care of my kitties atleast 1/2 as good as I do. I just have never left them this long before.:(

PS- I just wanted to say Kim (kimlovescats) I hope you feel better soon. AND please know that we are all behind your decisions for your rescue. Wonderful woman, I look up to you...

Tina- I love you sweetie! Please take care of yourself, Tad, Emily, Sasha Marie, Vivi and Nilla. I will Esp. Miss you;) *Sorry I could not pm this to you, just in such a rush*

Laura, I am sorry about Wally and Marty. I hope you feel better soon, as well as Chester.

Mina, I hope you feel better soon. I will be praying for your fast recovery, and so will Squeeks.

Katie/Rachel: I will talk to you both soon. Please e mail me about the surgery. Buddy and I dont want to miss that!

To everyone else: TAKE CARE AND BE SAFE!!!
*you would think I was going away for a month, huh?*
*HUGS HUGS HUGS* XoXoXo Katie and kitties

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-26-2005, 06:58 AM
Any idea what region you will be driving through?
Relax and have a great time!!

catmandu
02-26-2005, 08:36 AM
The Foiund Cats think,that that would be an excellent adventure,being,out on the open road,and getting,to eat,in all those Diners.All The Truck Drivers,know,the best places,to eat,you know.And our Cats,will miss you,but think,of the love,that you will get,when you see each other,again.

jazzzytina
02-26-2005, 12:25 PM
No WONDER I haven't heard from you!!! I'll miss you too sweetie and hope you have a good and safe trip.

Love, Tina & the gang.

catfamily
02-26-2005, 04:11 PM
Have a nice trip and don't worry.Stop at the store and get a laptop.Charge it.He'll never know the difference

kimlovescats
02-26-2005, 04:15 PM
Sorry I missed this before you left! Here's praying for a safe trip!!!

Love,
Kim and Kitties

mina'smomma
03-02-2005, 12:01 PM
Is my Squeeks out there somewhere????? Or is his Meowmie.