PDA

View Full Version : Isa!!!!

kb2yjx
02-26-2005, 04:46 AM
A sweet Southern Belle greets me this morning before I leave for work!!! Great story with a very happy ending!! Isa, may you enjoy many sunny afternoons sleeping on Mom's bed! HAPPY COTD!!!!

Dan Holder
02-26-2005, 06:08 AM
Your brother was going to take her to the pound? Disown him. The photo shows what appears to be one of the most contented cats in the world. And, one of the luckiest. Congratulations.

smokey the elder
02-26-2005, 07:50 AM
What a precious little QTPi you are, Isa!

catmandu
02-26-2005, 08:15 AM
Isa,I bet,now,tahtyour Guardians,are counting thier blessings,that they did not ,take you to the pound.As you,by your very sharing thier lives,have enriched thier lives,so many times ,over with your love,and affection.You,are an ideal Cat,and The Found Cats All send a former Stray MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW To Incredible Isa,COTD!!!!:cool: :D :rolleyes: ;) :) :p ;)

K9soul
02-26-2005, 10:28 AM
Oh Isa, you do indeed have the good life! What a wonderful family you chose to adopt as your own :). They may have already had quite a few members, but there was plenty of room left for a beautiful and sweet kitten who needed nurturance as well as nourishment. With a healthy measure of both, you have become a sleek and beautiful cat, contented and happy in your very own kingdom :). I suspect your family is equally blessed to have you in their lives, too.

Bask in all your glory today as you enjoy the spotlight, top cat of the day in all the world! :). Congratulations Isa, our MOST deserving and precious Cat of the Day!

Jax
02-26-2005, 10:55 AM
Awww, what a precious, soft and pretty girl you are Isa!! You look so happy chilling under the covers! Congrats to BEAUTIFUL Isa!!! :) :D :)

lisalee
02-26-2005, 01:06 PM
Congratulations Isa! Your a very pretty girl! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
02-26-2005, 01:43 PM
Isa
How adorable you are! I love your eyes!
You certainly look comfy in your picture. Makes me want to join you for a nap!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!:D

tatsxxx11
02-26-2005, 03:41 PM
Darling Isa!

How beautiful and content you look all snuggled up under the covers on the BIG bed!:) Oh my, those almond shaped, amber eyes of yours are simply breathtaking! What a tounching tale of rescue your family shares with us, Isa! Of course your v*e*r*y s*m*a*r*t skin sister knew all along just where you belonged and what a precious addition you are to your family's pack. As they say, there's always "room for one more," especially when that someone is a sweet, loving girl like you! Isa, you've come along way sweetheart since your tough, lonely days on the streets, but from here on in, it's nothing but happy times and all the love your heart can hold!:) Congratulations to you beautiful Isa! It's our great pleasure to crown YOU our very special, most beautiful and deserving CAT OF THE DAY!:) Enjoy your day on center stage and have a wonderful celebration with your loving humans and fursibs! Lots of hugs and purrrs to you Isa from me and the crew:)

lizbud
02-26-2005, 06:42 PM
Hello Isa,

You are a very pretty kitty sweetie.:) Lucky too.:)
I am so glad you landed in a wonderful home with folks who
appreciate your sweet self. Congrats on being chosen for
honors today Isa, as our special CAT OF THE DAY.:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
02-26-2005, 07:06 PM
Sweety Isa, you have such special golden eyes!! I think we have a future Princess here as COTD!!!

kaoK'okung
02-26-2005, 11:33 PM
Isa!!!!!!!!!!!....you look so happy there, resting in no doubt your bed, (while allowing your human to occupy it on occasion) ...you look like you just love to lay around and purrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!:) :) ...so you do just that sweet Isa, enjoy your purrrrrrrrrrrfect day!!!!!!!!.....:) :):):):)

karlyb
03-01-2005, 01:39 AM
Isa, you have such a sweet face with your little pink nose and yellow eyes. I'm so glad you are one of the lucky kitties with a family who loves you so much. Enjoy your naps curled up on the bed. Was Isa the name of a goddess? If not, it is now!