PDA

View Full Version : I have sent out the Mice

catmandu
02-25-2005, 02:45 PM
To all,the people,that Kim,and I have addresses for,and there seems,to be a delay.If you have received your mice,please Pm,me.If not,I have sent them,and I dont know,what happened,please give them,another week.

Barbara
02-25-2005, 02:52 PM
Filou and Tigris received their mousies today and Tigris could not wait until I came home to open the envelope- he wanted to open them by himself:D
Thank you Gary:) :) :)

jenluckenbach
02-25-2005, 03:30 PM
We got our mousies!!! And even grouch face foster Bailey had to play with one. It was so funny! :D:D

And Monte is totally addicted!

Jim and Lucas prefered the envelope :rolleyes:

Laura's Babies
02-25-2005, 04:58 PM
( I think he catnipped the envelope since they all seemed just as interested in that as they did the toys!)

kuhio98
02-25-2005, 06:35 PM
Gary: I won't know if they've arrived until I get home from work (on Tuesday). I'll be sure to let you know. Thanking you in advance....

catmandu
02-26-2005, 08:18 AM
Now,some,I did send later,as I did notknow,all the addresses,sosome,ofyou,may be getting them,we are praying,later,this week.The Found Cats,and I,are hoping,that all your Cats,get thier Toys,to play with,as like The Late Ted Lewis,we like,to ask Is Everybody Happy?

Laura's Babies
02-26-2005, 11:18 AM
I found the mouses hidding place.... It was tucked away in Amy's bed... Reckon she was claiming it as her own!! I have searched the house over for days looking for it... Everybody wants to see it.

catcrazylady
02-26-2005, 11:45 AM
We got ours! I just posted pictures of the fun!

THANKS SO MUCH Gary!

sirrahbed
02-26-2005, 11:50 AM
Thank you again from here Gary - my pics were days ago. Like I said before - those mice have made for some very happy kitties - I am wondering how many kitties opened the mail themselves??:rolleyes: I know MINE did - the feather was OUT of the envelope:D :D I saw at least one other ripped up envelope too. Very funny!!

Gary - maybe you should just go ahead and address the mail to the kitties??:p

catfamily
02-26-2005, 02:43 PM
Yippy!!! The mail is exreemly slow so don't worry about it.When we talked on the phone you mention that people are going to think you just said you sent them Because the mail is so slow
Never ever worry about cat toys.It will get there when it gets there.
Don't worry
:) ;) :) :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-26-2005, 05:07 PM
We got ours today. Got a good video of Jack with one, but it'll have to wait until I'm at work (funny how I have more time at work for this computer stuff than I do at home!).

Thanks so much, Gary! :D

louhirata
02-27-2005, 01:57 PM
Crazyladyaboutcatz:)

What a coincidence: my late Kim was also a yellow male cat!

He died last year, and we miss him very much we cry sometimes.

His name was Kim Hirata, Master of the House, Marshall of War 10th Dan, after having fought against ferosius dogs of the cat's hotel where he was.

In the end, he was caught by a Dobermann the day he run into the dog's house.

He was the Master of the House, because he was the eldest male at home!

He has a brother call Rhay Hirata, Marshal of 11th Dan, a black male cat of 4 years old and he is a singer cat that won two conquest of cat's singer! He is very beautiful!

Rhay is going to engage today to Tini Tobias, a nice female that is also a cat singer.

The engagement is today at 6.30pm Brazilian time, since we are in Southern Brazil.

Please, be invited virtually to the party! There will be a churrasco for the adults to celebrate.

Today is a beautiful and gorgeous day!